MY
Based on 1,230 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,230 Ratings
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I felt a lot better after taking this; it followed a course of antibiotics (something I had not taken for over 2 decades) that had wiped out my gut microbiome. We often get the acidophilus only and lack tne bifidus; my nutritionist in London suggested to get these and it was a great find on iHerbs.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

One of the best supplements I have been taking for years. I trust the brand, its ingredients, and its quality. It works very well and helps my gut, stomach and digestion of food. I really feel good later, no heavy stomach feelings after food. If there is only one supplement I will keep on taking, this will definitely be the one. Recommend

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Consuming this for almost a year now my IBS improved a lot. My heartburn reduced a lot and digestion is way improved so that vitamins and minerals absorption from my diet improved significantly that can be visible in my blood tests. One of the best bacterias for your guts it really helped a lot for my constipation. Now I’m consuming L-Carnitine along with this probiotic in empty stomach so I feel less irritated bowel than before.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Love this combination of probiotics and prebiotics. I take several of other supplements from Now brand and quality is superb.. It is important to take probiotics to balance your gut flora. This brand helps me tremendously in my gut health as leaky gut is so common. I will take this daily forever! Thanks so much!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Great price and great product. I often get constipation especially when I had a meat dinner. Taking these capsules before bed always gives me a great result in the morning. They are small capsules, so easy to swallow and no smell or bad taste. The price is good comparing to other brands. I can't stop taking these anymore. I highly recommend it.

Great product for overall health. I would suggest giving any probiotic a few months before you noticed the difference. Always stay away from white sugars and white carbs . Try to eat clean while healing or using any probiotic supplements and that will make a BIG DIFFERENCE

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

This has been my go to probiotic for years now. I take two with dinner to help regulate my gut. I'm honestly not sure I will ever stop taking it.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The quality is quite good, and the ingredient and sizes are suitable for Hong Kong people. It benefits our intestinal, gut, etc. Which can improve the collagen that we absorbed, and it tastes extremely perfect. The package is nice for us.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
4,069

I've been taking these capsules for years, it helps ease my constipation, it helps improve the healthy function of my digestive system. Salute to iHerb for having Now Foods!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

We don't take any probiotics with more than 10 Billion strains due to gut issues. This one was at a good price and works great.