MY

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Smallest size capsule (150mg - 200mg). Gelatin but not veggie.

Love that these are only gelatin & water. No other junk! But with that being said... they are not veggie caps. They are bovine - so they are gelatin from Cattle! I'd prefer a veggie cap. The #3 size is approx 1/2 long and fits 150 mg - 200mg of powder. So it is on the smaller size - which I like and smaller is so hard to find now-a-days. The bag says this is "the smallest empty capsule size available". It took me a while to figure this out and learn that the number represents the size. The higher the number, the smaller the capsule . For example size 0 is a larger capsule (holds more) than size 3. So if you want a small amount (like 200mg) choose a higher capsule size like the #3. If you want a bigger amount choose a number closer to 0 or 00 our 000.

f148b43c-8ca1-49fb-a57c-a2cef22994e3

Size 000 Capsules are Fantastic! They hold about 1 tsp. of powder. I fill many powdered supplements with these when the taste of the natural product is unbearable. You can even stuff ground fresh garlic in these when you need fresh garlic therapeutically. Even though I have swallowing difficulties, I can swallow these with a big gulp of water or a thicker fluid. I'm allergic to the vegetarian capsules as many are made from PINE. I love that they are bovine gelatin!

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Now that my husband and i are getting older, we have several daily meds we have to take. Purchased the empty gel caps to put our meds in, so instead of taking 3 or 4 meds in the a.m., just take 1 capsule. Also helps to avoid taking wrong meds since there are some that are similar in size and shape. Just works for us. 90 day supply, an hour or so to fill them, good for 3 months. By the way, we purchased the 000 size, but iherb offers several sizes.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I am able to get a way better size of package online and great quality. I use it to take nasty tasting liquids medicine. The capsules do have a little scent to them but nothing horrible. They feel very thin but sturdy. They are very effective for what I use them for and are a great value.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

my cat needs to take antibiotics and antiviral medication for 2 weeks and these empty caps save my life. even if i fail to push it through, the cap won't leave bitter taste in her mouth so she wont try to spit and puke. but it melts quite fast with her saliva so at max i could try feeding three times - the cap will break on my fourth attempt.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Convenient for gross tasting powders or oregano oil. Simple ingredients. Price is great for the value of the product. Easy to swallow size capsules. Great quality packaging. Easy to resell bag. I like that this product is available for my personal use. Product has no taste which is perfect. I use these all the time.

Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022

I use these to encapsulate my own turmeric and pepper, cinnamon and Cayenne pepper. I have been very happy with these and when I run out I I'll be ordering them again. I have a small encapsulation machine. These fit perfectly into the little holes and the cap stays on really well. They also don't seem to dissolve as fast as some of the other pills I've taken which is really nice. I tend to take a few seconds longer than the average person to swallow a pill, so if they dissolve immediately I will be tasting the stuff I encapsulate. Kinda defeats the point of encapsulating it. These don't do that to me. I will probably be a lifetime customer as long as the quality and price don't change. I may try other kinds just to see if there is something better out there. But at this point the now foods brand more that meets my needs and expectations.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Just what I needed. I purchased an amino acid in powder form (Tryptophan) that I forgot was quite bitter in taste & difficult to mix with liquid as the powder tends to float on any liquid. so, with this capsules I just scoop the amino acid into these capsules. I have not had an difficulty opening the capsules. Nor have I noted any imperfections so far. Thanks NOW company - I continue to trust your products.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I love it , i always say i will buy it but everytime i dont , this time i did and I didn't regret , it's easy to fill , i use to put cinnamon inside, and tumric, it can used for other things too if you would like to have benefits from things you don't love to taste. I would buy later again , also i think it will stays for long time because it's 1000 pcs and nice price!!