MY

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Good

I was expecting to see pink but it is like plain water colorless. However there is a very distinct rose scent. Not over powering. I am keeping it to make cookies or agar agar. I added it to english tea but cant really taste it. I guess the label says essence so the scent is justified.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

IHerb comes through again by stocking this high quality brand. Essence of Rose Petals adds a delicate flavor to a variety of dishes and is perfect for rice pudding. My whole family loves it!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I love it. I use this as a toner and I put it in my water to infuse my water with roses. It’s amazing.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I used this to bake rose flavoured french macaron, tasted great!

77b6b631-f3dd-4758-96c9-9f163baedd60
Posted on Oct 19, 2020

A little goes a long way. Half a tea spoon in your jug of water will infuse it with a delicate scent of rose. Can also be added to jellies, puddings, ice creams, etc,. This bas no taste at all. The scent is natural and delicate, just like real roses.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This is pretty mild rose flavor. Not bad for a hint of rose Essence in your tea or even your protein shake! I was expecting a little stronger flavor so that I don't have to pour so much! But, overall a good buy.

Posted on Jun 5, 2021

It has that distinct smell and flavour of roses, but it's not overpowering. I can see this as being a good addition to many dishes and desserts. My one complaint is that it is quite pricey. You could definitely find rose water at some grocery stores that is quite similar in flavour, yet cheaper than this product

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Good qualit of rose essentials. put into water or any drinks.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I put a spoonful in my coffee and the taste is great!