MY

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its fragrance free. I’ve just used it twice since I bought it. It has a big size. Package was well packed. Transparent composition. I’ve just read it might cause sensitivity.However,still didn’t experience it. Use moisturizer as it could dry your skin as others says. I’ll update this review as soon as there is new result for using it.

e36268e3-d8e2-4717-bc33-cb2bca92aea2

excellent!! great quality cleanser containing salicylic acid. I had some acne on the day I received this product and within the first use, the pimple was starting to shrink up. amazing! I expect that with a longer period my skin will look even better. for a salicylic acid this cleanser is very gentle. it has no lather though. I'm hoping my blackheads will be gone after longer use of this.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

For the last couple years I’ve gotten the worst acne I’ve ever had in my life. Mainly on my chin but all over my face too. After reading the reviews for this product I figured I mine as well try it! I’ve used so many different products and none of them really helped much. But after only a few days I can tell the difference already!! I have no new pimples and the ones I had are slowly vanishing. Afraid im gonna jinx myself but so far so good !! Definitely worth a shot. Unfortunately everyone’s skin is different so what might work for me may not for others but I’m personally glad I took a chance on this product!

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is my second purchase of this product, and I’ve been loving it! It does exactly what it claims to do. I had really bumpy textured skin on my forehead and cheeks, but since I started using this every other night, I noticed amazing improvement in a matter of 4 weeks, thanks to the glycolic acid & PHA. It also contains 1% salicylic acid which i find to be really good for my acne without overly sensitizing the skin. It’s fragrance-free, but it doesn’t smell offensive at all, and I think it’s much better this way to avoid potential irritation. Even though I have dry acne-prone skin, it’s relatively gentle compared to other cleansers with exfoliating ingredients. The quality of the packaging and formulation is superb imo, and I think they outdid their previous popular cleansers. I recommend patch testing then using it three times a week at first and building up from there to nightly use. Don’t forget your Sun screen during the day, too! In the end, The price point for the size you get is a great bargain, and it’s worth every penny for the results it gave me👏.

0c7ffa1d-cff5-432a-9354-55edc50e46cc
Sam
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have mild acne on my face and I've been using this for the past month and I like it: the active ingredients are clearly strong because I sometimes let it sit on my skin for a couple of minutes before rinsing it off, and I can start to feel a bit of irritation. Perhaps this is not the best idea and definitely not if you have sensitive skin, but like I said, the AHA/BHA combo in this product is strong which makes me hope that it's effective. My acne has improved recently, but I can't say for certain if it's related to the use of this product or other factors.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I bought it for my husband. He has textured skin but after using it his black spots due to Sun has started fading away. He has been using it from 3 months now. I just made another order today. Go for it you will not regret spending money on it.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Loved this cleanser, i have combination skin that is mostly problematic on my nose area where i get a lot of blackheads one of my favorite forms of exfoliating is using a cleanser, my skin is use to be exfoliated so i did not experienced any irritation but it has been benefited a lot specially with preventing blackheads also it has not dried my skin at all. I use once or twice a day depending on how my skin is feeling You dont need much amount of product so i expect it would last a long time

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I got this based on dr dray’s recommendations. I like it in a way that it contains some aha/bha/pha that lightly exfoliates my skin without drying out my skin. I use differin at night and this cleanser in the morning (don’t use them on the same night). I’m happy with my purchase, and will not purchase those expensive cleansers anymore.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!