MY

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
Super collagen +c

this product works on me.i can see my skin getting good, smooth and healthy.must take it consistently and you can see the result in two week. What i notice after 2 week is my face glowing and skin toner getting fair. I take 3 capsule in the morning and 3 capsule before bed.

2eaa72ca-98d9-4821-8e1b-535336444040
285499d3-7940-41ed-8ca9-ec5fb7cc4e3a
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

i love this product, it s very energizing, it doesnt taste bad and it s not hard to swallow at all l bnat dyal meghrib diro liya jaime, o shriw had produit b 3aynikom mghemdin ra ghzal rir hya ra khesskom rakhdo meno 6 dyal hebbat f nhar donc had l 9ri3a katb9a rir 20jrs, ana kanakhod tir 3 baraka 3liya 6 bezaf ila kento atakhdo 6 tantouma men l a7ssan tshriw deux bouteilles tb9a likom shy un mois et demi hakkak

4b534f37-e46c-4bf8-9679-d896d5227a23
726e5edf-6302-4e96-af13-68c5c52497a6
Posted on May 8, 2022

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

b1f34c37-229f-41b1-bf8c-93b131e18a01
Posted on May 7, 2022

At 1st i was hesitant with this and im not a fan of taking tabs especially have to take 6 tabs a day. But after research and consultation from my doctor i go for it. It took me awhile to review on this product coz i want to really see results and write an honest review.. this is the one risk i never regret, im 44 now i thought im old and that my body is old. But i agree now that we really need supplements like this. It brings back the youthful me. It works as long as you follow the required dosage. I do a little exercise 3x a week Atleast coz my strength is back. And im happy i found this iherb too.. im at ease that im taking an authentic supplements. My 2nd order is coming.. i hope this helps. Goodluck!

44f3e21c-398b-4be6-9032-8cf51bdcddc3
ace3cdd5-c1dd-4b6d-b84b-4e71ac2957a4
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Neocell is one of the most reliable brands. This mix has both collagen and hyaluronic acid, so it makes life easier than having to combine them yourself. There is almost no noticeable smell or taste. Usually, mixing it with coffee or fruit shakes if you are worried about a smell. Mixing it with plain water tastes a very slight flavour but it wouldn't call something unpleasant. Dissolves easily. Amazing for hair growth and improve thickness. The skin texture has improved and can feel the skin become glows and tightened. Superb!

70112c00-38b4-4c4a-8d50-4c52a8950827
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I used a lot of moisturizing products because I suffer from severe dry skin, and when I read the comments I said I will try maybe my skin will improve, but the shock was much greater than my expectations, my skin improved and became so shiny that I don't need to apply any moisturizing creams!! In addition, I suffer from dry eyes and it has improved by 70%, Alhamdulillah and thank you I herb and BIG thanks for NEOCELL company❤️😘

d8ed884e-7ff3-4d53-bc6f-ad1f616acc2f
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Good scent. Many times boughts this here for me and my friends. I used it daily AM and PM the quality is nice. And the size too good for my age im 29 the package now is good unlike before. Lot of changes and benefits for my skin good for sensitive skin its gentle. Must try guys!

1036e2d6-2588-429c-a719-9c9a2ff066cf