MY

4.5
Based on 3,531 Ratings
2,378
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Great product. Use maca to help balance my hormones as it is an adaptogenic Really hope it helps so I don't need to take medication. Package size is good, has some taste but it dissolves ok in coffee and tea. I see an improvement in energy and it is also an antioxidant and source of fiber

Good quality maca powder in a small size pack. Been adding 1 tsp of maca powder to matcha tea as a substitute for coffee. Maca is rich in minerals and gives an energy boost. Another benefit of maca powder that I have noticed is increased better performance and awareness, more focus at the workout, and better mood

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

This maca powder seems to be higher quality than another brand I have tried. It didn't clump up and stick together even though I've had it for a while. I bought this because I had a large cyst on one ovary and I heard its adaptogenic effects could benefit that. But the taste is quite strong and not my favorite so I didn't use it much for that. I do sometimes use this in recipes that benefit from a smoky, sweet, nutty flavor

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Great quality ingredients and size for the price. Good taste and consistency also. Packaging is eco friendly which is a plus. This is a great antioxidant with many benefits! I drink it straight or in a smoothie.. I definitely notice an energy boost when I take this regularly. I will definitely buy more in the future!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

This top quality product smell great. It tastes great too. It adds a wonderful rich favour to my morning protein shake. The ingredients seem of a good staffed and the powder mixes easily. This package arrived on time and in a good strong box. There were no surprise extra charges.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I've been using this product now in my smoothies for a while and the quality is good. Maca is a strong taste so putting it in a smoothie is my favorite ingredient to help with balancing hormones. Packing is good and helpful for being able to take it with me.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,070

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I take this maca powder for fertility. Package is bigger than I expected. Given that it's organic, I am super happy to purchase it again! The taste is not pleasant if you taste it as it is, but I always mix into my smoothie so don't taste that much.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

this plant based superfood in underrated. it is amazing at giving energy and antioxidants to your body. Adaptogen food combats stress and fatigue. the taste is sweet and completely admirable. the serving size stated is 1tsp ~ 5g so this packet would give me almost 23 servings. the package is good and well sealed.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

The organic antioxidant, good for energy booster it has good source of fibre and helps with digestion issues and its very beneficial for blood pressure as it helps in reducing the high BP issues very good for hearts health u can use it in ur diet the quality maca root is very beneficial