MY

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I’ve been really changing my eating, so I’ve been adding protein shakes to my diet and this was one of the suggestions to add so I got it and I am so happy I did, it helps give me clean energy with no crash and as far as being in a shake there is no powdery taste!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought this maca for my wife when she experienced hot flushes and night sweats when she reached the age of menopause, Besides she became irritable and more easily angered and agitated.. After searching its health benefits I learned that maca is a super food and adaptogenic herb that can balance hormone. So far her post menopausal symptoms is no longer as intense as it was before. Thank you Iherb for having this quality product

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have this in oatmeal and smoothies, it blends/dissolves well with a subtly malt flavor. I've heard it helps with hormone balance and energy and the gelatinization of the starches is supposed to make the maca more easily digestible and bioavailable. I trust the Nativas brand to produce a quality product.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Usually, I get the raw maca and then boil it for about 5 minutes for it to be gelatinized. But I decided to skip that process and get this one and let me tell you - it's far better and the effects are stronger. Think of this as a more concentrated form of maca. You can literally feel the difference. Will keep on buying geltinized maca now. Great for energy levels and stress reduction since it's an adaptogen.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This Maca has excellent natural ingredients, The packaging does not keep powder fresh after opening, so put in glass mason jar, or it will clump. This product gives me lots of energy, love it!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Great to add to smoothies. I don't find it has a taste or at least alters the taste to my smoothies. Good quality--I read that gelatinized maca is a better alternative or easier to digest. Maca has a long list of benefits.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

So far I like its taste, like nuts. I am adding for smoothies for more energy which I feel I need this time of the year, just need more time to see if it is really working.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

strong and fresh nutty smell and taste, good quality, add it to your coco drink, you will love it, cacao powder + maca powder, make a great chocolate drink!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Love the taste & smell. Can't tell if it helps with my condition. I've got a major health problem, so I have to believe every effort I'm putting is helping.