MY

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

After trying the other types of vitamin c’s, i read sites and saw videos that vitamin c COMPLEX is the original one that improves immunity especially that it is rich with bioflavonoids its also gluten free and vegetarian, but honestly the vitamin c capsule is kind of huge and i have a hard time swallowing it, i usually have to cut it into two halves so i can swallow it. But on the other hand, its very rich and powerful for health. I really recommend it. Totally worth the money!!!!

6dd29e96-66f4-4a00-8a48-2799d9a11923
43715fb5-89d8-4397-aa91-df78d8154e61
db7a781b-b640-4d0b-b86a-bba226d04b8e
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Many other ingredients from natural sources I love it , my skin face became very healthy , better you take it instead of vaitamin c serum, see how the tablet look , it's very reach , the price is amazing compared with the count of tablets.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

If you take a high dose of vitamin C your body will get rid of the excess amounts through urine. What I learned from youtube is that an adult can absorb 100-200 mg normally. From other sources I learned also that vitamin C is crucial for body and you need it especially after cv recovery or cv xination that is why I bought high dose but sustained release vit c. This way it will be releasing vitamin c at least half a day without waste

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

What a huge pill to swallow, I shouldn’t be surprised coz it contains 1.5 grams vit c and bioflavonoid. Haven’t seen the effects yet but next time im getting the regular, not sustained release type. Vit c should be taken with bioflavonoid and this brand i do trust and has good balance of the two components

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

A while back, a naturopath told me that taking a Vitamin C supplement at night where the supplement had a 1:1 ratio of ascorbic acid to bioflavonoid complex would help with anxiety. I don't know whether taking this supplement is having a placebo effect, but ....it definitely reduces anxiety for me. From memory, Natures Plus Super C was the only brand I could find that had the right ratio of ascorbic acid to bioflavonoid complex. The only bad thing is that the tablets are VERY large. Sometimes I think I am going to gag when I swallow them.

My favorite vitamin C. I’ve been taking ½ tablet (need to take with a big gulp of water so it doesn't scratch throat or get stuck) for over 6 months now once per day on an empty stomach an hour before going to bed(I don’t get vitamin C much from food and have severe adrenal glands fatigue). Before taking it I was craving water with lemon juice 6 times per day (to get vitamin C), now I’m indifferent to it and also got significant improvements health wise. It doesn’t give me nausea or any other side effects. Just perfect.

GigiTan
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This is my favorite vitamin C. Came quickly and exactly as expected. It helps my sinus problem and fights free radicals for improved health. I love the large quantity in this order and the quality of the vitamin is the best. I took many types of vit c, this is the best I have found.