MY

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
A good supplement

4 year old was complaining of belly pain for several months. He wasn’t gaining weight. Doctor recommended these. Started noticing difference in one week. He ate more, doesn’t complain of tummy ache, ands has gained 2 pounds in 3 weeks! He loves the taste and asks for vitamins daily. And MY SON IS EXTREMELY PICKY so this says a lot.

The quality of these vitamins are amazing. They helped my children with parasite issues and lactose intolerance. My at the time, 4 year old couldn't drink cows milk without experiencing pain and diarrhea. I started giving him these, a long with a little cheese every day to build up tolerance, and now he is able to drink cows milk pretty well. I started giving him animal planets probiotic to help digest the milk as well. The taste is fine. The size works well for children. I've used them personally, even at my age, to help offset coffee induced diarrhea. This is a great supplement for your kids. It really made an improvement in our lives. Cows milk helps add a lot of protein that my kid otherwise wouldn't have access to. Give it a try. It may benefit your children in positive ways as well.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Within a week of use, my son had returned to regular bowel movements. Additionally, he has way less complaints of abdominal discomfort after eating. I will continue to order these as a part of his healthy diet. It is obvious that the Tummy Zyme is beneficial to his digestion and processing of foods.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My son refuses to eat many kinds of foods, so we have had to become creative in “hiding” nutrients. This brand of vitamin was approved by my N.D and the prices are better than anywhere in Ontario Canada.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

yummy taste kids will think it's candy! reminds me a little of same flavour as musk sticks from milkbar when I was little. great to use as a healthy sweet snack

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This is good to supplement and worth for trying. Thank you iherb for selling such a quality product to consumer. Im really happy to have it one more soon,

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

This helped my 6 year old with his digestive issues. Very tasty......I don’t need to force him to take it.....he happily takes one daily.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

My kids love these. One of the very few supplements they take willingly as they taste fine. They are chalky (not unpleasantly so) and easy to chew. We started these as stool analysis showed my kids had undigested food particles, with food chunks sometimes visible. After starting these, we no longer see food particles in their stool, so they clearly seem to be helping. Ruler in picture is in cm.

28ebf3d7-90c4-422e-8b5a-e0e7e3e89c1f
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I found out my daughter was lactose intolerant after my daughter complained of stomach issues. Her pediatrician suggested adding a probiotic, which we did, and it didn’t help much. After trying the Tummy Zyme her stomach pain is almost non existent. I would definitely purchase if your child is having the same issue!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Chewable tablets in a shape of different wild animals. Taste nice so it’s not a problem for a child to chew it. And of course have nice ingredients. So really recommend.