MY

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
Ok

Nature's Plus Orange Juice, Chewable Vitamin C, @ 500 mg. is somewhat too sweet for those who may be concerned with maintaining normal blood glucose levels. In addition, there may be a tendency to consume more than the daily recommended requirement, because of this sweetness, which is similar to candy. Other than being a bit too sweet, it does taste quite good for a chewable Vitamin C tablet.

Love the taste!!!! Imagine your chewing a tablet that's rich in vitamin c, you're not just enjoying the delicious taste but you're also getting healthy benefits from chewing the high quality supplement!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Good flavour Good value for money Just the right size

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Love this Vitamin C product. It really keeps our immune system strong.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Good quality product. Helps improve t immune system. Very good taste. Kids love it. Will order again

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great product. Excellent for your immune system.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I used these before moving into the high potency powdered form. They have a strong orange flavor, and are easy to chew.

Posted on Jan 15, 2021

Have used this brand / product for years. Consistent quality and good price. Great for overall health!

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Very good taste! Recommend!

Posted on Nov 18, 2009

My family loves these chewables that taste like orange juice! And when you are trying to cut out sugar from the diet, they serve as tasty little sweet tart treats, while providing a nice dose of Vitamin C at the same time. We carry these with us in our purse and in our car, to have wherever we go. When the mood strikes, we pop one in the mouth. I haven't been without these through several winter cold seasons, and I believe it's kept us healthier for it.