MY

Posted on Nov 20, 2021
Not very happy

Children have been taking these vitamins for 15 days. But I don't see the difference. My little daughter has a cough that goes away. Next time I will buy vitamins from another company.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Super product, I will order more, the firms are excellent

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This is my first time ordering these and they are awesome.

My 4.5 year old son spent all last year getting cold after cold, even pneumonia at one point. We were constantly firing up the breathing machine and getting Albeuterol scripts. I was trying Sambucus to help immune boost but for some reason, it didn't seem to work on him (I do want to note that I know lots of people who get good results with Sambucus, it just didn't work for us for some reason. Maybe I wasn't dosing correctly??). Anyway, I switched to this and it's been FANTASTIC. He takes one a day regularly. If someone at daycare gets sent home sick, I bump him up to 2 a day. Since June we have been taking this regularly and have only had mild onset of sniffles so far. 6 weeks ago, our entire household started to come down with a cold. All of us started on some form of immune boosting (Zicam for my hubby and I and 2 a day of the Sea Buddies for my son) and all of us were able to kick it in just a few days. I was so happy! I really think I can credit the Sea Buddies for this. The other possibility is that for some reason this year isn't as crazy with bugs going around but I honestly don't think that's the case.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I give tablets to my some when he has obvious sings of some vitamins lack (the skin on his finger tips get sores). It looks like vitamins repair the problem quite quickly, within a few days.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I have been using this product for a long time and am ready to leave your feedback! Every day, the whole family uses the products of this company. The best price and quality on the market! I advise everyone, you will not regret

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

My granddaughter takes these as a supplement to boost her immune system. I think they are a bit sour but she likes them. She seems to be pretty healthy so they must be doing what they are meant to.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Posted on Oct 29, 2009

Recently we had that H1N1 (Swine Flu) invade our entire house. All 6 of us had it. We took Tamiflu. However, my 4 kids all had milder cases of it and the ER doctor said that the Elderberry and Zinc in this product is probably what did it. I am grateful and thankful that we have this product. John and I, however, didn't take it and this Flu kicked our butts into next year!!!! I am still not feeling right. I know this works. (The kids have started taking it back in August 2009 consistantly) Oh, and the kids LOVE the taste of this product.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012

I have been giving these to my boys for two years. I do not give my children the flu shot, so I am always looking for ways to boost their immune system. I think this product helps, and they like the taste. I only gave it four stars because there really is no way to tell if it works.