MY
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Good

Ingredients and composition of this product is really great. Quality and quantity is great as well. Love the taste and benefit. Good packaging and size. Use and serving is good as well. Recommended, like for like please thank you. Hope this help, like for like great for the whole family ;-)

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is one of the best, high quality zinc supplement products that you can find in the market. It helps a lot with deficiency and just overall wellbeing. Tasted good and easy to digest. Packaging also is very convenient for intake. and comes in good size. Highly recommend for people of all ages!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Even those these say peppermint flavor the berry mixed with it to me tastes a bit citrusy..its strange but delicious for me great sooth feel for the throat if its dry or feeling harsh. Not to mention as well THEY ARE ORGANIC? cant beat it. Way cheaper than in the store.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I am a big fan of the Natures Way Sambucus Lozenges. If you like peppermint flavor candy, you will like these. I always carry a few of these around with me. I just never know when I will need some zinc and vit c on demand...

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
4,070

Excellent immunity booster with a touch of extra benefits that can give my body extra positive in all aspects of my everyday life, great for skin as well.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Taste great and they really do help heal a sore throat and help with smokers cough. Love this brand and they are so fresh from iherb:-)

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

~We usually buy another preferred flavor but it was out a the time. The benefits are the same ~as Nature's Way makes an excellent product but I prefer other flavors.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I have used sambucus cough syrup before so when I saw these I thought I would try. Nice Elderberry flavour taste with a hint of peppermint. Does the job of soothing the throat.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

These are good and taste more medicinal and less like candy. (probably due to slight cooling effect of peppermint) I haven't been taking it long enough to know if it actually helps me get over a virus more quickly or not. I have been taking it more as a zinc supplement and preventative 1 or 2 a day.