MY
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This is miracle thing. It helped me to get back my periods that stop for 5 months. After taking this product for 2 weeks my periods started back again. It’s also helps me to keep calm, keeping in good mood. A lots of benefits. Wonderful quality, and natural ingredients I like everything about this product. Recommend

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Excellent quality rhodiola and age/expiration date was well within time I would be taking it. Ingredients were a plus for me to purchase since it's vegan. This rhodiola gave me the energy I need without any jittery or shaky side effects. One caution is to take early in the day because it may interfere with sleep.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I've taken this strength now for 50 days & about to order my second bottle. Found improved & sustained energy levels during the day after taking 1 tablet upon wakening. Clearer thinking & improved sleep too. I'm 55, caeliac female, busy working 4 jobs and this product has been a life saver getting me through the week. Started at this strength thinking I could use a stronger one if needed but this works just fine. No concerns with quality or ingredients.

Oh rhodiola has exceeded my expectations! I've been taking it for a month and I feel so much more energetic, and in stressful situations now I feel much more in control, as if I am able to withdraw myself from the negative experience and just observe. I've read that rhodiola helps improve the health of adrenal glands. I believe it's true! I'm not sure how long I should take it for.. I'll take it for a few months I guess, as it's a herb.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Just can’t live without this anymore! My energy levels went down after my postpartum and this helped me balance my hormones and get my energy back. Love the quality and all the benefits I get from this supplement.

0e3bc81e-44ba-4248-82b8-c17f321ad641
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
4,069

It helps me ease my insomnia, after taking the supplement few days ago I can immediately see the good effects on me, I can sleep tight and I felt that it improved my health! happy customer here, going to buy more!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I take this supplement (quality and price are great) every morning without food but I had lots of water to drink and the effect in my body I become more active and in focus...

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This is not the first time I have already purchased this product, the price corresponds to the quality, thanks to iherb, I will order again and again

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I have experienced an improvement in my well-being at 55 years of age. This is a high quality product packed with ingredients that benefit my body.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I love the Natures Way brand which is superb and is standardized, which means it is very pure. It also increases my energy levels and improves my health.