MY

Posted on May 12, 2022
Incredible Benefits

I began taking pomegranate juice and then moved into capsule supplementation. I started pomegranate wanting to bolster my general heart health BUT a stunning side benefit manifested: clearer thinking. I am in a seeming perpetual state of brain fog, and this cleared it substantially. l will always have this supplement on hand. It helps in so many ways.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Great source of pomegranate in a very convenient form. Beats having to look for the fruit regularly. Excellent source of antioxidants which everyone needs. I feel fresher each day. Will be taking this regularly. Natures Way is a reliable brand which you can trust for its quality. Easy to consume format. Superfood galore!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is a great source of polyphenols and antioxidants! I love this superfood. Using it to improve my health. No taste at all. Good size packaging and seems decent price for size. Seems like quality ingredients as my energy is improving and I'm enjoying this benefit! Would definitely buy this again.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Many health benefit's using this product. Rich in antioxidant's. Keep's inflamation at bay. Anticancer properties. Offer heart health benefits. Support urinary health. May improve exercise endurance. Good for the brain and supports digestive health. Love the natural qaulity ingredients. Pomegranate seed owe their superfood status to polyphenols a powerful antioxidant thought to offer hearth heslt and anti-cancer benefits. Poduct is great to include as part of a healthy diet

Posted on May 17, 2022

Love this brand, the ingredients, and the packaging. Pomegranate is an antioxidant and superfood that is known to help with my chronic illness, but expensive to get year round, so I thought the supplements would be a great replacement. Slightly citrusy taste but tolerable and easy to swallow. Would purchase from here again

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

My family and I have been using Nature's Way products for years. I am very pleased with the pomegranate benefits. Great price and ingredients.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Taking this for the first time. Have read that pomegranate is a powerful antioxidant and this seems like great quality! Want to get a lot more antioxidants everyday to fight free radicals for my health.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I eat pomegranates on a regular basis and my body reacts so well to it that I just love having this extra pomegranate boost on hand! It makes me feel super cleansed + purified!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Have been using it for a short time but it does seem to be helping with arthritis and weight loss. I grew up eating pomegranates straight from the tree but stopped. Pomegranate is good for many things. I will keep using this.