MY

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

it has a lot of benefits, such as veins, high blood pressure and etc. Its good to take this every so often, the size of the package is good lasted me for a couple of months

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Grape seed extract is an industrial derivative of grape seeds. It is rich in antioxidants and oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes and has been linked to a wide range of possible health benefits.

Grade seed extract is one of the most powerful antioxidants known to man. I have been using one or two per day for decades. This is the #1 "bang for the buck" nutrient; if you only take one thing, take this!

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

I have been using it for the past two months and it really helped me with my energy and my skin became more clear. grape seeds are rich with antioxidants also it boosts the immune system since its rich with vitamin C and E. highly recommend that you add this supplement to your daily routine 👌

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

My target for taking grape seed is to recover my skin from sun damage. I take it together with astaxanthin and I think they help. My skin feels smoother with less sign of pigmentation. Recommend

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Grape seed extract is useful in killing infections in the gut and also the "untreatable" hospital viruses. Something you can rely on.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is an easy and convenient supplement product! Also the price is lovely.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Grape Seed Extract is a potent Vitamin C. Vitamin C is a potent Anti biotic. Do the Math.

Posted on Nov 28, 2020

I use this for my dog. She had a lot of skin tumors and my vet recommended she have it for the rest of her life. Your product is good and it is a fair price.

Posted on Sep 1, 2020

Love Natures bounty products and this is one of the only brands that does not add Vitamin C-- Love this for this when you get enough Vitamin C through other things.