MY

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I have been taking this licorice root supplement for adrenal fatigue for quite a while, and is the core herb I use for strengthening and healing. All of the Nature's Way herbs I have tried have been highly effective, gentle on my stomach, and have improved my health and vitality overall. Shopping with iHerb is a breeze and shipping is fast! I will definitely continue buying from iHerb and Nature's Way on my healing journey.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

While I heed caution about taking too much of this supplement's effect of raising blood pressure I love that it relieves my coughing caused by allergic asthma. It soothes my respiratory system. (It is also good for stomach/digestive issues.) This is a favorite, even without the flavor of licorice that I love.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I am taking this for adrenal fatigue to boost my cortisol levels and also for pain and chronic inflammation. Taking at least 2 a day about 20 minutes before meals has been helping so far. I ordered Nature's Way because the Now Licorice Root has been sold out for awhile.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

Love it. I’ve definitely noticed improved digestion if I take a capsule before bedtime. I’ve also tried adding the powder from the capsule to my tea - tastes like licorice:) sweet, slightly off putting but fun for a change :) will order more, maybe from Now as it’s a bit cheaper - just to compare.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

That's excellent product! I can use it simply! I recommend using it. That haven't scent. Quality is great. size is appropriate. I use many from it. Package excellent. Price value ratio is appropriate. Benefit good. Every age can use. Composition is good. I feel good, with frequency, can effective good.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Excellent I take licorice root for children from cough. The effect is great! Helps well! We drink the second year! The same effect from Cat's Claw. She also took a lymph cleansing course on licorice root for herself. Thanks to which the skin of the face was cleansed, the number of rashes was reduced. I recommend!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I take licorice root to help my chronic low blood pressure and support adrenals. Taking two helps me get closer to the healthy 120 blood pressure along with eating some salt. I’m able to do more in the day and have better stamina during exercise when I take licorice root.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Licorice root contains over 300 chemical compounds and flavonoids. Glycyrrhizin, the most active chemical compound found in licorice, has been studied for its medicinal properties. This powerful phytochemical has been proven to reduce body fat, heal stomach ulcers, and fight infections.