MY

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
Good product

I think these will do just fine. Rather than taking statins with my mildly high cholesterol like the doctor wants to push on me, I’m trying the natural route and doing garlic pills. These seem high quality. A little garlicky smell when you open the blister pack up to get one out, but no garlic breath smell so that’s good.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Best garlic supplement. It helped with lowering my cholesterol and I have been taking it for years.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This supplement has changed my husbands Candida. Without the Oder and bad breath that most garlic supplements have. Well packaged as always by iHerb.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Was recommended by Dr practices alternative therapy. Be careful if you taking blood thinner

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love this product because it don't give you garlic breath, which allow the benefits of the supplement without the stink.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love it!! it has been long time since I purchase it!!

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is a great product. It works for our needs very well.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have been taking this garlic for years. I feel it helps my blood and keeps me healthy.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have been taking these tablets for a few years and found them to be helpful to me.