MY

icarotwist
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I heard about it long time ago and finally I decided to try it. It seems very helpful so far. Good quality product. However, I would recommend the Echinacea with added Vitamin C, which I also recently ordered. Those two immune support supplements work so great together. Echinacea by itself is still a great product, though.

205c57b5-b3af-4c9d-a368-986bbc5f8740
5dda9643-0a10-41c8-9bf5-966daf407ac3
Posted on Jan 29, 2021

It may look expensive compared to other products in the market but this is more potent and includes the Angostifolia root which is the most potent part & type for a serious effect to take place.I combine it with Goldenseal root from the same company,2 of each twice to three times daily only when i caught the cold ,Pneumonia or influenza .good to keep in your medical cabinet just in case... Cheers & Good health.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

It is one of the supplements i always keep at my drawer, every time i feel a bit uncomfortable or sour throat, i would take one immediately, even pre-cold ....excellent product to have!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Great product that I will purchase again

Posted on May 19, 2020

I have been taking this product for years and it has helped keep me from getting many colds. It is one of my go to supplements and this company is one of my favorites.

Posted on Feb 4, 2021

I take this product when my immunity is low. I feel like I can get better sooner.

Posted on Jan 13, 2021

got it for my wife she said it's good

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

Didn't feel any effect... if anything I couldn't sleep well and as soon as I stopped taking these I slept like a baby

Posted on Jun 9, 2014

I had blackmores echinacea and was satisfied with it...then i started looking for cost effective alternative and found this. The packaging is light and probably good to bring along for travelling. The downside is the dosage...I very much prefer once a day dosage...but for the price and ingredient without magnesium stearate and silica, I shouldn't complain much.