MY

Posted on Sep 29, 2021
Good

have been using it for the past 6 years for diabetes along with other natural remedies. It works, the way ma doctor in natural medicine taught me how to use it.

45fcd243-7e0c-41e3-8f22-5f47e0674c4f
Posted on May 26, 2022

Anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. ... May support gut health. ... May help manage blood pressure. ... Lowers blood sugar and risk of type-2 diabetes. ... May be beneficial for the aging brain.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I have purchased these to take as part of an experiment. Some studies have been done to look at the benefit of cinnamon in helping control appetite and blood sugar levels. I have been taking these for over a week and my observation is that they do help to suppress appetite and I do not seem to get so hungry between meals. Taking them as capsules is much easier than adding cinnamon to food. I don't always want things to taste like cinnamon! I am already planning a repurchase.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Easy to swallow, smells great, quality ingredients and so many health benefits it’s kinda hard to pass up.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great for blood sugar control and weight loss - also taking it for inflammation and it’s helping

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Perfect size for a capsule and barely smell the cinnamon.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Good sized pills and no weird / too strong a taste

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I want to recommend it to my family.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Light cinnamon scent. Great for vegetarians