MY

Posted on Jan 19, 2022
Choline a Great supplement with 100% quality ingredients

My 20 days with Choline suppl. And unbelievable!!! I was having liver issue. After Choline intake I'm feeling super. This is my first order and continue with this and I'm soo happy! Couple of pimples on my chin but maybe Choline cleans my liver. I don't care now. Good Product. Thank you iHerb Nature's Way!!!

0c7e16c2-52d8-470d-9104-4b930d845709
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

for those of you who can't take the acidity of the powder, clarifies your thoughts. My father has Alzheimers (all Arisept does is stimulate choline uptake) my wife has RA, both feel more clear headed with choline. don't be fooled by those long chain cholines (I am a PhD chemist). CDP choline and so on with their claims of crossing the blood-brain barrier. the very instant those long chain cholines hit your stomach acid the choline is cleaved off and is EXACTLY the same as choline bitartrate - free choline ion. choline is absorbed via the colon, not the blood-brain barrier. save your money. this is the best price on prime.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

After less than a week of using Choline in combination with AlphaGPC daily I can report a significant improvement in mood and energy level. If you have a mentally exhausting and psychologically draining job and had a habit of taking a nap right after work, with this combination of supplements you will have enough will and energy to do other things after your shift it is over. Choline+AlphaGPC work for me and I hope they'll work for others as well. Thumbs up on the price.

I love the quality of this brand's supplements. Benefits of choline: Regulates metabolism; participates in the normal functioning of the intestines and liver; Starts cell regeneration; normalizes the process of removing fats; Protects the human brain by affecting the level of intelligence. Symptoms of choline deficiency: decreased mental performance, memory and concentration; increased exposure to adverse stress factors; irritability, headache, tinnitus, cardiac and circulatory disorders. The capsule is large and easy to swallow. If my review was helpful to you, please hit the thumbs up!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I bought these for pregnancy since I am vegan/plant based and I wanted a Choline Supplement to help me hit my values make make sure I didn’t have any deficiencies in my diet. I took this daily with the prenatal and Omega 3 supplement. Be aware , the size of this pill is very large. But it was worth the piece of mind that I was doing my best.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Most prenatal supplements aren't up-to-date and don't have enough choline to meet recommendations. My RD recommended taking extra choline to supplement the 300 mg my prenatal supplement already contained. Some studies apparently suggest that pregnant women might be best with up to 1000 mg. The tablets are a bit big but go down easy. No weird taste or side effects. Seems like a good quality supplement but I guess we won't know for sure until my baby comes out. Lol.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is a high quality supplement, 3rd party tested. I've been taking it daily for my liver/gallbladder, to hopefully avoid repeat cholestasis in my next pregnancy. It is also good for egg quality, so if you're TTC it could be worth trying out! Apparently many people are deficient in choline as it is, but I don't know about the other benefits besides egg quality and liver/gallbladder stuff.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

My pregnant wife takes this in addition to her prenatal vitamin. Choline is beneficial to brain development. We chose natures way because they use quality ingredients at a very fair price. The size and taste is easy to take. If you are looking for a choline supplement, try this one.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Nice size and reliable choline supplement. Package is simple and ingredient is just no BS 500mg choline. I get the benefit of a full daily dietary required dose without haven't to eat too many eggs all the time which helps manage my cholesterol and lipids. That's the true value of this often overlooked vitamin and why I have this everyday with my supplement stack

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

choline is very important nutrient for us, and its a shame that not everyone knows about , if you eat lots of leafy vegtables every day you probably getting some but really not enough since you need insane amount to reach the recommended, would be possible to gain those amounts in the past if we were just eating all day like gorillas , since we dont, choline supplement is the key . recommended !