MY

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Great product

I bought this product is not for intaking, but for my teeth cleasing. I used half pill and placed on my tooth brush with tooth paste & soda powder to brush my teeth. And brush my teeth with tooth paste once again after. 3-4 times a week. I love drinking tea and coffee and love eating strong and colored food, in order to clean off my yellowish color on my teeth , i use above method to keep it clean and white.

33bac854-5c3f-4bdd-ab18-e0db2d421198
c43f5502-5168-4844-91f5-74857e457638
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok. Size, dosage is daily, benefit and taste are good. The product is very good.

07b5eecc-eac4-423f-9778-a1d03c250a7c

One of my back up when I need to stop virus .I have been use Chacoal and like this brand feel so clean in my body to detox poison out of my body..I used them when I don't eat 3 hrs.before or after so I take in the night before bed . I heard about Chacoal and virus..last year I had Delta so I took Chacoal every night I have no pain or upset stomach during fight virus my body clean out bad bacteria. Quality can trust. Ingredients natural. Perfect size to easily to swallow..no taste great benefits recommended this product for every house should have on hand for emergency food poison anytime.

222ebeea-fd80-40ed-97b1-be424f596aaa
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I've been using nature's way activated charcoal for 5 years and still works for me till now! I have leaky gut and acid reflux without this I felt really miserable it helps absorb the toxic in the gut unlike antacid that only suppress but won't help clean the stomach and harmful to our kidneys! Activated charcoal binds and eliminate the toxic and dirt in our gut. Specially if you're a person who loves fried and greasy food you actually need this. This form of charcoal from coconut husk is more effective than other form and brand I tried this is pure without added fillers!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Activated charcoal, possibly one of the earliest substances humans started ingesting along with their cooked food over the fire, and noticing how this black stuff, carbon mainly, helped with stomach aches, food poisoning, bloating and gas pain. A good clean source of activated charcoal, like this product from Nature's Way, is a must have in the medicine cabinet for many various potential health uses. Activated charcoal absorbs an astonishingly remarkable number of toxins and safely transports them out of the body. That being said, proper use of this product, knowing when to take it, and NOT combining it with other supplements (it will bind to and deactivate other supplements) is an important part of using this amazing age old remedy/solution/product. Do your research and homework and definitely buy this product and have it on hand for the next time you may get sick from food or bacteria, or other ingested substances.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

It seems "odd" that I'd do a review for a bottle of charcoal caps. My main goal really is to let readers know how awesome charcoal works to ease a queezy stomach, reduce dangers of food-poisoning, remove toxins from the blood/bowels/body. It is wise to take charcoal (2 caps with a full glass of water) once a month or more, just for routine cleansing. I've been using this for about 29 years. It is perfectly safe and, in my opinion, should be kept in every household. I keep them with me, and they've proven themselves helpful. Seriously, if you have gas pains from eating certain foods that didn't agree with you (onions, fried foods, for example), your pain will disappear after 5 minutes of taking charcoal. At least, it works for me.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This charcoal has been crucial on my internatinoal trip. I have a million food intolerances/sensitivites, so eating a couple capsules each day has allowed me to try meals I otherwise would't be able to try. Just be weary of taking too many or doing it too often, as it makes you constipated!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Do not be afraid to take close to food, 1-2H after meals will bind LPS toxins from bacteria x1-2 caps after meals, but ideally, 1.5H premeal or pre-bed - but not for long since it binds to food, and remember to mostly follow the directions on the bottle, not my own way of doing it :)

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is my second bottle for my daily detox use. I only take one or two in the early morning. My sluggish bowel is giving me lots of problems in the past years. The activated charcoal really help remove the toxin that linger in my system. I feel my kidney functionality improved while I get less bloating from indigestion.

GigiTan
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I bought these charcoal capsules to help with indigestion. I've heard that activated carbon relieves the symptoms of upset stomach and helps detoxify. I followed the instructions on the bottle and am very happy with how well it works. I don't know why my stomach isn't responding lately, but I wanted to try a natural solution instead of a prescription drug. I'm really happy to make this choice. My stomach feels much better overall and I have no bloating or discomfort. This is much cheaper than medical costs. It's great to feel better. These capsules are highly recommended for stomach problems.