MY

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Helping through my road ahead

I have been taking Cell Forte MAX3 for a few months now after being diagnosed with throat cancer and starting chemotherapy and immunotherapy. I feel that MAX3 has helped in keeping my body fighting fit during this process. The product appears to be of good quality and I believe taking MAX3 has been of benefit alongside a balanced diet. I am on my second bath and will be ordering more again

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I stumbled upon this variation at my local grocery store and it worked so well I needed to find another source when they stopped carrying this version. I take several different immune support supplements and have been dealing with a chronic issue post-surgery, but this really seems to help with healing. I do try to rotate immune support and herbs as they can lose their effectiveness when used regularly but this is definitely my go-to staple immune support. I normally just do 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM, but as I am recovering from Covid-19 I have decided to go to the 4x daily to hopefully support my body's recovery.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I take 2 per day for maintenance but I believe for me anyway that 4 is the magic number per day. I have taken as many as 6 per day when run down and it helps a lot 4 keeps my energy up. I have been taking daily again with the hopes of it helping me not get Covid or at least lessening the symptoms. Too early to tell if it will help fight Covid.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I believe this product has helped to boost my immune system. People around me are getting Covid and they have been vaccinated and boosted. I have not, so I think this item is helping.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I am using this as part of the cancer protocol for my dog. When no other company had this in stock, iHerb did and shipping was faster than I expected.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product from iherb. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I'm taking with combination of other supplements from iherb to try shrink fibroids. I wonder if it may cause anaemia though 🤔. I felt like this month I was pale after my periods. Normally, I am not this pale. Anyway, next month I'll skip during menstruation and observe.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This product is exactly what I was looking for. It not only contained the IP6, but also included maitake mushroom extract & cat's claw extract.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Read so many good reviews about this, i will recommend it to my family

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I never let myself run out of this. It helps me fight off illness when I'm starting to come down with something.