MY

Posted on May 23, 2022
Excellent! IP-6 & Inositol

After doing some research online on the iHerb store I found this product for my family member who had previously purchased the same ingredients in a smaller volume for a higher price. Bingo - Jackpot - We are now 100% committed to purchasing through this company to get a good product for more than half the price of a competing company. The quality is good. The price is good. It comes in large container in powder form which is easily stirred in water to drink. This supplement is also having a beneficial effect on the person's health condition.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Definitely sweet and acidic but it seems to have improved my fathers cancer diagnosis. He was diagnosed with esophageal cancer. Now on immunotherapy and it seems to be pairing pretty well with it. Hoping for great results! My mom is also taking this but in capsule form and we'll see how well it does for her. They've both been taking it since July of this year!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

it's a great products as it helps with my moods, reduce the pimples when I gv it to a friend, and i think it also helped me to reduce weight.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I ordered this product for my friend who has a cancer.From her experience,IP-6 & inositol powder has a much stronger effect than same in capsules, which she just needed.According to her, preparation has an extremely pleasant taste, maybe and a little sweeter for those who are not used to sugar,but the effect on her with this drug with which she used other another herbal cancer therapy in parallel....,her personal condition was better after a few months,the results are better,she felt fresher and with more strength, because in fact this preparation is intended to raise immunity and stimulate the fight of healthy against cancerous bad cells,and according to her ben the final impression is the following,she can not claim that her condition improved solely due to this,the product already has a point in the overall therapy,by still this product certainly had a positive effect on the body,as a imunoprotector and detox,so maybe that depends individually,but in every case worth to try

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Great cancer fighting properties, and the best value on iHerb! Highly recommend buying this on here.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

usable for lowering iron levels, also check your blood count when taking it, could decease some markers

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Great help for immunity. You will notice the effect of taking this drug within a week, unfortunately, I would like a lower price.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I cannot source this in New Zealand so happy to find the product at such a great price through iherb

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I used this product before, and I love it, Thank you for sending it to me

Posted on Apr 10, 2021

I bought this IP-6 supplement, and Maitake mushroom extract, for a cousin to help him fight cancer and sustain him during chemotherapy. He almost didn't have any side effects from chemo, no nausea, no loss of appetite, it helped tremendously! Worth every penny, great supplement!