MY

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Amazing product! Has been an integral part of my cancer healing journey and will continue to take as part of my daily protocol ... enhances killer T-cells boosting immune system and function. Quality ingredients, great size as taking 6-8 per day so lasts a long time. Package arrived quickly

17419199-15bd-44f0-99dd-19433bef6b58
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I am very impressed with this product i have used in the past to help control my cancer. I stopped using the product because i could no longer purchase it in the country i moved to. My cancer became worse and i ended up with two years of chemo. 4 years on and my cancer is returning, when i found iherb delivered here i ordered immediately. This is a quality product that supports at a good price. Very pleased with my purchase.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This product is excellent, it helps boost your T cells to improve your immune system. My husband has been using it to stop the proliferation of cancer cells as recommended in the Budwig Protocol. The unexpected benefit has been protection from Covid, he was exposed to the virus and whereas everyone else went down with it, he didn't!!

According to my cousin who used this product. There is no better product to shrink tumours than this PERIOD she lives on this stuff she has beat or stopped cancer twice with this product 2 pills in the morning 2 pills at night if you have active cancer 4 pills twice a day remember 8 mg to 16 mg for active cancer, studies show that it starts working at 8 mg and up it will also liquefy breast nodules and it's wonderful for immune health and the heart the whole family can use this highly recommended. Very good quality.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I have had a high PSA for decades. I have had three biopsies over a 20 plus year period with no trace of cancer found. The last one was 32 samples taken under anesthetic which one would have to say was a pretty thorough sampling. More recently my PSA started to climb again so I increased my anti cancer supplements including IP6 which I have known about for at least 15 yrs. My PSA is coming down. Google "Cancer IP6" and make your own decisions. Very good information will be shown. I subscribe to many Doctors newsletters and re-head the articles and index them. Many articles I discard having done an enormous amount of reading on health and supplements. I have over 350 articles indexed on cancer alone. Having ordered over 150 times from Iherb.com from the other side of the world in New Zealand, I can't praise them enough. Quality, range of known brand products and delivery for free in less than a week. I pay half the price for exactly the same brand name product that I can buy here from a local Pharmacist. Brilliant.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been buying IP-6 for my wife since she was diagnosed with colon cancer in 2017. In additional to conventional care (surgery and chemo), she added different supplements to her regime, and IP-6 is one of them. She also takes graviola, longvida curcumin, and coriolus mushrooms. Well, she has been cancer free. I don't know if these supplements helped, but for sure they didn't do harm! Great benefits instead! As far as this brand, quality is always excellent. IP-6 supposedly also helps to fight inflammation, it is a powerful antioxidant, and supposedly has other health benefits. This package also contains other ingredients such as magnesium and calcium among them.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I don't see any difference between this product and the higher priced IP6 Gold. We will be using this product in the future. I have been using the IP to increase immunity for my mother. This product is more economical and just as effective.

Posted on May 9, 2022

From the moment I started taking this I noticed a little releif from my aches and pains. I have noticed a change in my well being feeling better each day. Have already ordered more.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

So far so good. Have been taking for a month and a half. I do wish that the serving was smaller than 4 of these big pills a day but it’ll be worth it if it helps boost my immune system and boost t-cells. No adverse side effects but also just don’t feel any better. I’m sure it’s making a difference since I haven’t been sick!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Uncompensated rating. Supposed to chelate metals and help other sick issues I can't mention.