MY

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Excellent! Cat's Claw Bark

This supplement has so many benefits that I don't know where to start. It is an anti bacterial, anti fungal, and anti viral. I take it daily to support my immune system and my colon as I have colitis. I have also used this product for lyme disease among other issues as well.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Cats Claw is a dynamic healing bark. Works in many ways. Natural gentle painkiller, with main benefits for immune support and boosts healthy white blood cells. Turns white lips back to pink. High quality supplement for long term health and healing. Capsule with bark ingredients supports diet health and anti-cancer regimes. Packaging is nice. Will always use this safe and wonderful product.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This product is a very good product especially this brand that l have used, the quality is very good and is a very good ingredients in them.The taste is good, the supplement works very fast and nice it helped me a lot when l was having stomach lssues and very bad indigestion, l really enjoyed a lot good benefits that this brand have. l also give it to my son aged 17 that was having severe stomach discomfort and he was fine with a short time after taking this product. It comes also in very nice packaging that is easy to bring were ever you go.Thank you.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I use this to battle helico and it is working. Of course, with helico you cannot have good results using just one thing so I use others as well, cloves, ginger, oregano oil, licorice, and lauric acid, but this definitely stimulates the immune system since I take these other things always and they were not as helpful without cat's claw.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I read about this supplement in the book 'Thyroid Secrets' by Antony Williams. I have an underactive thyroid and I decided to try a new supplement hoping that it might help me (I have not heard about it before reading the book). The shipment came very quickly - much quicker than I expected and than the delivery time mentioned in the order. The packaging looked nice and neat - as always. The taste is neutral or there's no taste, the capsules are easy to swallow. Since I started taking this supplement I noticed positive changes in my digestive health, although I mainly started taking it for thyroid purposes. I have IBS more on the C (constipation) side and I noticed that constipation has no longer been an issue for me after taking cat's claw. I was also very pleased to know that cat's claw works for herpes (I used to have genital herpes from time to time, too). So I am very happy that cat's claw is such a multifaceted quality supplement with many benefits which I've been enjoying. I also think it's a good value for money.

The quality seems good. The way to tell is to open the capsule and actually taste the herb. Does it still taste active and potent? Is there any taste remaining at all indicating at least some vitality left? The answer is 'yes' so I've been happy to take this supplement and feel better as a result. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Have to say I was attracted to the name since I’m a total cat person. Nice combination with my other supplements for immune support. Recommended by my integrative medicine doctor.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Awesome herb to stimulate the immune system, helps me every time I need some infection-fighting. I love that bottles are square, makes them easier to store.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

That is my favorite remedy for imune system together with Paul d'arco. Helps to fight viruses, and good for additional support in this time of year.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Excellent quality. Nature’s way is the most potent and clean line at this price range. A staple. Cat’s claw is an excellent anti-inflammatory, with many additional qualities worth looking into.