MY

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 10, 2022
Tastes like cookies!

This granola is amazing! It's so healthy and filling, and it's really easy to make a smoothie bowl with it. I love that it's powered by super greens and spirulina - it's a great way to get some extra antioxidants and fiber into my day. The granola clusters are really snackable and taste great with the 3 berry blend. I'm definitely going to be buying this again!

4ed0be90-a814-4daf-9a01-46c58a87a5a7
44250d98-d995-4db2-b586-468c3ea6aa9c
1f431312-bd0b-4cb6-ba74-3eb10b6fe835
fc389616-a71f-4b38-a37c-18b6cbdc7331
ceb9bd7d-6a13-48b5-8ce6-de49a8b3223c
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I was surprise at how yummy this granola tasted. I got it at a discounted price and fell in love with it to realize the original price was quite pricy. The size of the packaging isn't too big as i can finish it in a week. But i love the ingredients in this granola as it suits my healthy diet perfectly, i hope they do more sales on this and i would stock up on this

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This organic granola is a bit pricey for the qty. But it is real good, not too sweet. Because of it’s size, I ended up buying 3 pks … 1 the 1st time, & 2 pks d second time. Would be great if Iherb can offer at a cheaper price.

6c29144b-8999-4fa3-be5b-2598df8dae2f
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This granola is very yummy taste like cookies and it’s powered by spirulina.the size and packaging are good.I use it always with my soya milk for breakfast or snacks

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Always like granola and it goes perfectly with soymilk for breakfast or snacks! Like the way how they create the ingredient with coconut and avocado Oil. Great quality and nice packaging.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is my favorite granola and it’s pretty hard to find. It is really tasty and packed with tons of superfoods that can be hard to get separately. It was priced fairly and arrived fast and was totally fresh. I’ll be buying again!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great product, the size, taste and quality and great. I use it in smoothies or as an add in to my yogurt either for breakfast or as a snack. I definitely Italy recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This granola tastes great! It’s my 3rd time ordering it. I mix it with Nature’s Path Smart Bran and both go well together.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

These are very delicious and not too sweet . A natural energizer . Wonderful with plain yogurt , great texture , give your teeth a clean workout from chewing the hearty granola . Ready to order more !