Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Path, Organic Toaster Pastries, Frosted Wildberry Acai, 6 Pastries, 52 g Each - iHerb
MY

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I first ordered this item a few years back, but they were sadly removed from iHerb for a long time. I was so excited to see that they had become available again. I really like that these taste just similar enough to PopTarts to scratch that itch, but they are also health-ish!

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I've eaten them heated and unheated, but they taste so much better heated. I've only had the wildberry/acai ones, but will be trying the other flavors too.

baad9064-dc0c-4166-8715-c93575e3c2ac
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Even though I'm an adult, I get cravings from my childhood. One of those cravings are toaster pastries! I loved them growing up and I can't find any in this country. I was so happy to find these! They taste very similar to the popular brand, but not as sweet and healthier. I will be buying these again!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I tried cherry pomegranate and I cannot notice the difference in taste to WB Acai option. They are both good because the frosting is not that thick or sweet. Jam filling is perfect as well as the pastry richness and crunch. I always do in a toaster oven to heat.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I live in Japan where you can't get pop-tarts / toaster pastries at stores. I was nostalgic for something like these, so I got a selection of them here at iHerb. This one is a wildberry acai flavor, which is quite comparable to a blueberry pop-tart in taste and is actually based on a mix of berry and fruit ingredients. I thought the frosting and the fruit filling were both delicious, but I would rather they go with less icing and more fruit in the middle. The pastry portion is whole-grain, so you are not going to get the same texture as with a pop-tart. Two of the pastries (in one plastic pouch) made a nice quick breakfast.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Not bad. I bought them as a stocking stuffer for my daughter, who loves Acai flavor. These were sweeter than she was used to but probably because of the berry. Better to eat them immediately out of the oven and be careful not to overcook. I enjoyed the rest of her box for breakfast and a couple of snacks. Would be nice if these were packaged individually instead of 3 per pack for freshness.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

The pastries are delicious, albeit a little too sweet. Quality is excellent. I wish there was more in the box for the price, but a nice treat for a sweet tooth or if living abroad and craving a pop tart.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I live in Japan where there are no pop tarts, so these are the closest I can get them! They’re pretty nice little tarts, and have a nice flavors so I recommend them.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

My family loves these toaster pastries for breakfast or for an organic snack! They often toast them, eat them straight from the package or even freeze them first for a different experience!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Ordered this pastries to try to use it as a snack. As for me there not much jam. But my kids liked it. It packaged in 2 pieces. So siblings can share 1 pack. Convenient!