Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Path, Organic Flavored Toaster Pastries, Frosted Cherry Pomegranate, 6 Pastries, 11 oz (312 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on May 27, 2022

There are 3 packs inside the box and each pack has 2 tarts. These taste pretty good, I popped mine in the oven to make them a little crispy. There isn't much filling as depicted in the picture but they still taste good regardless. The size of the tart is the same as a normal poptart. Quality is as good.

1e0d2d1a-a86c-4345-8d29-1c23a4a511a8
2017d35d-7f0b-494d-b6e7-65096263a459
3d1be50b-bc22-476d-9723-9db683e8b837
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The cherry filling is wonderful and not so common in Japan, so I can't recommend these enough! We do not have a toaster, but we had no trouble to warm them up in the microwave! The icing on top gave it a nice sweetness too. Definitely pick these up!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

These taste amazing and not too dry. They are certified organic and non-GMO and come wrapped in foil packets of two in a cardboard package. They don't contain any artificial colors , flavors, sugar alcohols, stevia or monk fruit which is great. They have few and good ingredients. The quality is very good. The serving size is good and provides a filling breakfast. They are made in the USA. I recommend them and hope that iherb continues stocking them.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Made with real sugar and a very delicious toaster pastry. Basically they are pop tarts that vegetarians can eat! So this is fantastic. The plastic bags outside the pastry is so fragile so you gotta be careful letting kids unwrap them. Taste of home when you are faraway. Trader Joe has a similar ones, but the prices are better here. Plus TJ doesn't ship internationally.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

My six year old loves these, but his only complaint is that they don't have a chocolate cookie flavored one like another leading, non-organic brand that I'm not sure I can identify on here, so I won't. They taste good and the crust is good. My son usually only eats one at a time, so portion size is fine. They come two to a sachet and clipping the sachet closed to prevent the remaining pastry from going stale is a small challenge, but other than that, they're good.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

These are very tasty. To me, these are a bit less sweet than the Wildberry Acai ones, with a tiny bit of tartness. I find them a bit too sweet straight out of the box, but they seem less sweet when toasted. Go figure... Even the part without icing tastes nice, not too bland.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I was surprised to see these on iHerb. They are a good cheat day snack, but are definitely loaded in calories. Good flavor, and if they were out of the package I would not know them from a Pop Tart. I will have to resist trying to order these again. They are yummy.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The toasts are very tasty, not too chewy, and feel natural in taste. The size packaging is quite large and the toasts themselves are enough for several times because they are large. Feels the ingredients are good quality. Highly recommended.

faa0afce-4db3-48d0-860f-491cf8f51637
Posted on May 27, 2022

These are pretty good in the sense that they are organic and healthier than pop-tarts! I haven't eaten many pop-tarts in my life, so I can't compare in detail. I do remember somewhat and I would say these are really dry. These are dry alone, with comparing to anything. Have a drink on hand for sure! I liked them with a drink of water or soy milk. I wouldn't have one without some liquid. I do love Nature's Path, and I would say all the other products the make I have had are exceptional! This one might be too tricky to get "perfect". Really, if you want a fast treat that's organic and you have something to drink, it's very good tasting and sweet. Good quality ingredients and product. They need better internal packaging. The foil packs around the pairs of 'Toaster Pastries' is too thin and susceptible to damage.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

They taste exactly like pop tarts! I live in Japan so I could get pop tarts only when I visited my grandma in the US. I remember how happy I was when my dad said I could have that sweet pastry for snack or breakfast. These are organic which makes them better than pop tarts. I preferred it when toasted.