MY

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 10, 2022
Gluten free oatmeal!

I am so glad I found this product! I have been looking for a good, healthy, and tasty gluten-free instant oatmeal for a long time. This is it! The Nature's Path Gluten Free Instant Oatmeal is delicious and has a great texture. It is also very easy to make. Just add water and microwave for a minute. It is also very filling. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a healthy and tasty gluten-free instant oatmeal.

7ead4e65-8b3b-4a5b-8468-3fd5b7375bec
3947cb15-dfa2-438e-9830-8948f9d067f5
882d930b-6704-4f2b-a2b3-9e354afe2bfb
e30ae9be-4d68-47be-8308-ac1eed78a290
c3f0e616-5452-425e-a780-03e82e9b6d92
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

This is a great product which I have ordered in the past. I love having an option for a warm, tasty and fairly healthy snack in the cold winter. Super easy to prepare and the variety is fun. The reason I only gave 3 stars is that they changed the package from 400 gr (for 8 packets) to 320 gr (without lowering the price) so that the servings are 20% smaller.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Its one of the quick foods I buy that even my grown kids LOVE! Its great for camping, and even great for evening snack on chilly nights! We love the variety pack! Grandkids loooove this too! Ingredients are clean and the sugar is low, two big wins!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Its really good and kind of healthy , the quality and the ingredients and package is great and use it quit easily and the taste is great

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great taste and texture in this instant gluten-free oatmeal. I also like having three different flavors in the box so that each day can bring something new!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Great taste n easy to cook. Good choice for a quick fixed meal

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great packaging, size and quality. I liked all the flavors except the brown sugar maple one it doesn’t taste that good tbh

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Very satisfied with the purchase. Not too sweet and nice snack to go

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

shared it with family, and they all loved it. love the apple spice flax seed one!