MY

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Pleasant, subdued, mild scent, which reminds me of childhood at some level (how is that even possible?) - like something captured in a bottle, like a Genie. This is what it is : Genie-ous! Excellent for hair and body, especially for sensitive skins. Good price, nice composition, great value. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is the third product for our new baby. The shampoo scent is very nice,and we can use it for washing the baby's body. The size is economical and the price is good. The quality is very good,i know that from using those products for myself too.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is my second time ordering this shampoo . Size of bottle is perfect , last for long. Works very well on long hair , easy to brush after, so it is benefits me. Hair really shyness after and not dry , it also good for sensitive skin . Was packed pretty well I like the quality.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This is very good shampoo for my baby 10months old and my kids 3 years old! I also use it! Ingredients are good, all natural, scent is nice. We use it both for hair and body, nothing to complain about! Highly recommended, i will buy it again and again and again!! High quality shampoo for all ages!

Posted on May 3, 2022

Been getting this brand for several times for the kids. They like the design of the bottle and the body wash is good as well. It will be great if it comes in a bigger volume.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
2051

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I LOVE it! This soap is very gentle and suits the sensitive skin of my newborn. It smells very subtle and its composition is perfect. I would love it even more if the bottle would come with a pump, for easier use.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I love how well it bubbles up for a more natural brand. My 4 year old loves it too. It has a slight fragrance but not too strong. I cant tolerate strong smells so its something i look for when purchasing bath products. It works great in the bath.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

natural, mild amd gentle body wash with a subtle natural scent.no cloying synthetic fragrance. leaves skin soft and moisturised. not drying at all. great product! suds a little but not a lot, so people who prefer a lot of suds may not find it as easy to use.