MY

Posted on Jan 30, 2022
Excellent Shampoo & Conditioner !

I am 70 years of age and have always had beautiful long hair. I've been using Nature's Gate shampoo & conditioner for well over 30 yrs. Nature's Gate is gentle and effective, keeping my hair & scalp lustrous, moisturized and in great condition. My lungs are very sensitive to fragrances and the scent is light & natural and does not aggravate my lungs, so that's a big benefit. Nature's Gate has been impossible to find close to home for over a year, so, I'm very happy to find it at iHerb.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I was so sad when this product disappeared from store shelves, and so excited to find it here! I started using it years ago for the scent, but stuck with it because it leaves my hair soft without dryness. I was concerned that this new version wouldn't be the same, but it's just as I remember it!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

This stuff is great; just like I remember it. Rinses clean. Great lather. Smell is amazing. Gentle enough to use on my kids. I’m a swimmer and my hair is chlorine damaged so I use a chlorine removal shampoo once a week, but this stuff is great for daily use and leaves my hair feeling really clean and manageable. The matching conditioner is a must.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I freaked out when I found out Nature's Gate had been sold. There is nothing like the smell of this shampoo and conditioner. It's absolute heaven. I am thrilled to say it's EXACTLY the same as before. Thank you so much. I will never stop buying from you ❤️

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

This is my all-time favorite shampoo! I used it for years for my super oily hair, and I'm so happy to see it's still available somewhere! It cleans without stripping your hair. Both my mother and I use it, and we have very different hair types (oily vs. dry). My Mom actually has to color her hair less when she uses this shampoo. Haven't noticed any difference in the formula, and it still has that great smell too.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

One of my favorite shampoos. Excellent product and, finally, a company that knows how to package a liquid product so that it arrives in perfect shape! Thank you ♥

697288fb-ee4d-4a6e-8d2d-d0e4a428703f
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I have been using Nature's gate shampoo and conditioner for 7 years and I am very happy with these products. Natures's gate hair products that are shampoo and conditioner have nature friendly and non-toxic material in them. After every usage of them, my hair is very soft and shiny, and my skin is not dry at all because my hair does not loose its moisture which is the healthiest thing about hair and skin. I strongly recommend for people who have sensitive skin and thin hair

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I was afraid that the herbal scent would be too strong. But to my surprise, i rlly love it! Considering that it is not too big a bottle, i would recommend people to try this. This shampoo has been great in maintaining my hair quality. It cleanses my scalp sufficiently such that i do not have dandruff, not too oily, not too dry.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

First time trying this shampoo, and I am enjoying the fresh clean scent. This shampoo lathers pretty nicely, and you really only need a little at a time. It rinses well, while also leaving behind a nice fresh. I don't shampoo daily, so this cleans very well on the days I use it. I also pair it with the conditioner in the same scent, but that is much thicker than the shampoo.