MY

khendeeh
Posted on Jun 17, 2022
Great for thin and limp hair!

I bought this because I am looking for a shampoo that is not drying and I can use everyday. This is perfect for my tjin and limp hair. It gives my hair volume. It has a nice scent that doesn’t make my husband to sneeze due to he has rhinitis. Good size for the price and has a very good bottle. Although not a pump but it os okay. All in all, I will buy again as soon as it will almost runs out. It is always out of stock so I constantly checking it on iHerb!

a805e5de-15a5-4c76-ad8d-0406f7e67555
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

I was concerned about my thinning hair for a few years and then I started using Nature's Gate Biotin shampoo and conditioner. I am really pleased with the results: my hair has definitely gotten fuller! I am truly thrilled about this product! I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for a few years now and I will not use any other shampoo or conditioner. There are so many products out there and The Nature's Gate line of shampoos and conditioners are the real deal. I highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great formula, smell, and leaves hair clean. I think it might be slightly drying but definetly has not affected my hair ends or overal growth. I prefer using it more sporadically and in rotation with other products, or make sure to either oil the hair or use a good mask to avoid frizz.

Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Worth the money ! Gel texture, gentle scent. I simply like the bottle. Good quality ingredients that benefit the scalp and the hair. It does not work as a moisturizer as some certain shampoos, but it's certainly an economical choice for people who are eco-friendly and well-aware of the benefits a certain product gives.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I am In love with this brand; It suits me. Somehow it is drying for the hair. It has a pleasant scent. The bottle is big enough to be used by the whole family I have been using this product for years. Great product for the entire family and with a fair price, overall lovely product.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Decided to try out the shampoo and it turned out to be a good purchase. Smells good, a bottle is big enough to be used by the whole family, the composition is definitely a plus, can be used with the conditioners by different manufactures. It works for thin hair and sensitive sculp. After a week of daily use I felt the hair got more volume. Bu for my hair using a conditioner after this shampoo is a must as the hair gets really tangled.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

excellent shampoo! my hubby uses it for long dreadlocks, happy with it.. nice foaming, belly texture n easy to use ) plus it doesnt leave the dreadlocky smell afterwards like other shampoos.. recommend for all pasta world ;) will repeat for sure!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

i love the small of it. it has a good scent and it leaves a nice aromatic smell on my hair after use i wish there was a bigger package to order because this size i finish in month or less.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Love this shampoo and I also use the conditioner! The scent is great and leaves hair feeling so clean and doesn’t dry it out. Love the clean ingredients too.