MY

hippiesoulbaby
Posted on Nov 27, 2021
All Natural! Love!

Was looking to purchase natural mouthwash that didn’t have all these chemicals and synthetic or unnecessary ingredients for my sensitive teeth! I have gone to the dentist religiously and keep up with my pearly whites but I noticed a pattern when using the big name brand dentist recommend tooth paste / wash and I kept getting cavities - I went down a rabbit hole on natural tooth products and fluoride free etc and found this brand! I have been using it for over 2 months, went to the dentist and NO cavities! Teeth are nice and clean, gums feel great and the ingredients are amazing and so beneficial to dental and gum health. Stocked up and got a few of each flavor - love the selection! Big size for the price, will last awhile! Iherb has the best prices and fast shipping!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I've tried every flavor they make (Periobrite) and Wintermint and Cool Mint are my favorites. Wintermint has a minty flavor whereas Cool Mint tastes like oregano to me, which is a little strange, I'll admit, but it's not bad and I got used to it. The product itself is all-natural and cleared up gingivitis in 2 days, literally. It seems to help to use it more than once a day, and I water it down a tiny bit as well. You don't need to use a lot to get results. Have purchased many times already! Excellent quality.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

My dental protocol is to use an electric toothbrush with natural toothpaste, tongue scrape, water floss, and then either oil pull or use a trusted gentle mouthwash like PerioBrite. My daughter and I both like this flavor and that there is no alcohol; she's very sensitive to additives. Be both notice our teeth are whiter after using this rinse. This protocol ensures a clean mouth, free of plaque building bacteria which are so dangerous for the oral microbiome.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

One of the best natural mouthwash I ever used. It's not harsh like many containing alcohol and has a pleasant mint flavor. It's very gentle and my mouth is very fresh and clean after using it. I switch between two flavors and both are nice! If my review helped you please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love this company's mouthwashes. They taste great and work well--my mouth always feels refreshed after swishing. I had used the coolmint flavor for years before trying the wintermint because it was out of stock--wow!! Wintermint was even better! Something about the flavor reminds me of root beer, which I can't figure out why while looking at the ingredients. It's so delicious I have to be careful not to swallow it, haha. I love that it has xylitol--bad for dogs but great for teeth!--and so many soothing herbs.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Overall great quality! It tastes great, it’s nice and minty but not overwhelming like other mouthwashes. You can definitely use this every day and it makes your mouth feel so clean after. It’s gentle on your mouth too. It has some of the best ingredients I’ve seen in a mouthwash. It’s all botanicals, and doesn’t have any alcohol or unnecessary gross ingredients.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I have a very deep pockets, and I've tried different types of mouthwashes. Unfortunately non of them work well on me. After using Periobrite for a week, it soothes the gum and leave a very good feeling. I believe Periobrite reduces gum inflammation. It is a good mouthwash and affortable. Definitely buy again and recommend it to people.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is quite a clean product. It contains many plant extracts that are helpful in maintaining a healthy mouth. The only drawback as far as I'm concern is the glycerin. The flavor is very cool - I might say even icy- and I guess it is due to the wintergreen. I use very little of it at a time, precisely because of this intense taste. I also had the Coolmint option, which I find more delicate from the flavor perspective. I would have stayed with that option, but it is no longer available in my region.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I love all the herbal ingredients in this mouthwash. The only ingredient that I'm not a fan of is folic acid because there is data available to show it can contribute to certain cancers. Folate is the ideal form that our bodies need, but seeing as folic acid is low on the ingredient list it probably wouldn't make much difference. Included is some other fabulous ingredients like the natural surfactants which are more gentle and less likely to produce high amounts of foam when gargling. I gave it four stars mainly because the taste wasn't as pleasant as other brands I'v'e tried, so it boils down to personal preference. I certainly would buy again as I think it didn't a good job as a mouthwash.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is my favorite flavor!!! I use it everyday twice a day. It’s a great size and I love the package!! It’s great for sensitive teeth and makes your mouth feel super clean!!!