MY

Posted on Mar 2, 2022
Decent

I really don’t have any knowledge on safer toothpaste but this one feels decent only because I wish it would clean my mouth more on its own because I feel like I need to use mouthwash every time I brush after meals. It is a big amount. & Maybe this is the way it is with safer toothpaste. But it’s all good it’s not an inconvenience

a2acc37f-c81c-4016-aede-2d390bffc404
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Let's start with the most important issue, this toothpaste really cleans your teeth. At first I suspected a natural product, but after the first use I did not understand how I did not do it all my life. I use the toothpaste every day, and it tastes great, and it leaves a good smell in my mouth. The packaging is a bit too big compared to other toothpastes, and we don't really have space for it in the sink, but this is the only drawback.

It cleans my teeth well. Lots of good ingredients in this toothpaste and it's not harsh. This appears to be "clean" as far as ingredients go. I like it so much. Toothpaste ingredients Glycerin, calcium carbonate, water, sodium bicarbonate, cellulose gum, xylitol, l-lysine, xanathan gum, xanathan gym, *mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, *thymus vulgarus (thyme) flower/leaf oil, *eucalyptus globus (leaf) oil, *lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil, *citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, *origanum (oregano) vulgare leaf oil, *eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower oil, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, *acacia gum, thymol. *Certified organic.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Cleans my teeth well. Lots of good ingredients in this toothpaste and it's not harsh. Nice texture, it isn't "runny" like other natural toothpastes I've tried. It's a good size and a tube lasts me at least a couple of months using it twice per day.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This appears to be "clean" as far as ingredients go. I bought this to try because of 2 specific ingredients. It probably won't make much difference for my gum health because the amount of ingrediant per dab is so small and you just spit it out after 2 minutes. It tastes okay, but it just a bit runny. This is NOT like most toothpastes which are white and foam up... so do not expect that. I will not use this every time alternating with other toothpastes like Hello Mint and Colgate. Seems a safer bet to alternate brands from time to time just in case. I do like that this is a large tube (while so many are just putting a couple of ounces in) so it seems like good value for the money.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Strange taste on first purchase but surprisingly I got used to the taste and in fact , I love it now cos it is effective on my teeth whitening too! So, yes, I bought the second tube when it was on special Sale !!

b97af41d-cd14-4b3f-ad3a-660f3c412a2d
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I will try to post a review when I try it UPDATE it is natural but it doesn't clean my teeth ... the odor remains the same Please like my comment if you see it is useful

ff566843-b31e-4cdb-8851-03fcc4fbf68e
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I love the flavor and quality ingredients of this tourist! Also, the size of it is pretty ideal for my family with 5 kids of not running out of tooth paste too quickly. From looking at the ingredients, I know I’m getting my teeth clean!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I love to use Nature's answer, Essential Oil Toothpaste. It comes in a conveneient size and package. It has a nice minty taste and flavour. It cleans my teeth well. It is gentle to the sensitive teeth of mine.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This is my favorite toothpaste. The ingredients are perfect for oral health. After cleaning my teeth, I leave the paste in my mouth for at least 30 seconds and then rinse it. The tube is big and it lasts for long time.