Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Made, Vitamin D3, 2,000 IU (50 mcg), 90 Softgels - iHerb
MY
Posted on May 22, 2022

This is another brand that I trust for D3 that is good value for money. I consider D3 as one of the most important vitamins that needs to be consumed with the right amount. Will purchase again.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

After covid pandemic, I've consider about immunity my body and my Dr. recommended me so I take every single morning. Now, my body condition is pretty good!!!!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

These soft gels have not hurt my stomach or the wife's and hers is pretty sensitive. I really like these a lot and will buy again when we are out.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

This is a great dosage amount as my doctor wants me to take 4000 IU a day. The soft gels are easy to swallow and I just need two a day.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Bought this on sale. I take this every other day as this is a fat soluble vitamin. Will definitely order again once on sale

Posted on Oct 9, 2020

This is the best vitamin D on the market! My vit D levels increased after i started taking it. This vitamin helps improve immune system, and stay helthy. The tiny capsules are soooooo easy to swallow. I take it as suggested, with food. No problem with stomach, digestion or any aftertastes. I am very happy with taking this vitamin D.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

The softgels are really small and easy to swallow. Each softgel is 2000 IU which is within the recommended dosage daily. I've read that too much Vit D3 could be harmful so it is good that this isn't over the dosage. I've taken this daily for couple of weeks but to be honest, I've not noticed any difference (hence the 4 star to be cautiously optimistic).

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

I did research before deciding which brand to buy. It's not the cheapest one, but it is a very reputable brand and the product is made in the US. You want to make sure whatever you put into your body is safe and effective. Have been using it for a while now, no complaints!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I've used NatureMade vitamins for years. They're high quality.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Everyday im taking this in the morning. It give me energy on my daily work. Help me in my srtessful job.