MY

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I bought this just to reduce the shipping price but it turns out like it's really good first time when I tried it I thought it has just water bcz it's no smell or color literally it's like water but I used it and I didn't have any bad smell or sweat I love it I will definitely buy it again

377145b5-caeb-4e9c-b35f-686a40893942

Please thumbs up my review, it helps me review more! It works! Natural and effective. The bottle size isn’t huge if you like to buy things in bulk. But it prevents smell. Unluckily, you can get through it kinda fast. So again, if you care about a bargain, this isn’t the best deal EVER! But great quality product/composition, really works at doing what it’s supposed to! Natural and good packaging. No problems with package.

bb483688-d230-4bcc-aa89-af3ad0461bbf
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

No smell or scent. Does help with sweat but not when you hit the gym or go dancing. And if you’re a heavy sweater, its def not for you! I bought it and I’m still using it (I use it once from the beginning of my day out and I don’t reapply). I’ve resorted to Natural deodorants because they feel lighter, safer and mostly non residual.

22fe23c7-6e16-4fbe-981f-d52540f953b1
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I've been using this deodorant for several years now and I'm very happy with it. It works to prevent odor without harmful chemicals and unpleasant scents. It doesn't cause a rash. It's packaged well. It doesn't leak, and it sprays where and when you want. Using it once a day is usually enough to keep smelling fresh.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

THe foot spray was out of stock, so I tried this one...its basicly the same, and a bit cheaper . HIgh quailty lasts the whole day. For me three sprays do it, but I'm going to try going down to two and see how long it lasts for. Good size.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is the only deodorant I use and it really helps with odour, not just mask it. Stopped using perfumes and other scented products after an incident so I like that this has no scent. Also like that it’s liquid instead of a stickier texture since I live in a hot and humid climate. Perspirex and this are sufficient and work amazingly :)

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I have been using this deodorant for a few years, now and find it very satisfactory. I am an active person, walking, gardening, swimming, and playing tennis, and even after a long game, I find I never have any problems. Good value for money, and it lasts a long time. I like the unscented one best, and I prefer the spray to the other roll-on one of the same brand, as it is completely natural.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

4e7bf691-a194-4dcc-ab6a-69ea39bc1349
Posted on May 5, 2022

Really happy with this product For the all mums out there get this natural deodorant to your kids and keep them away from chemicals product Its amazing really does the work , the quality and quantity good and worth the price , no fragrance

d5c79d61-3ada-4d2e-95c4-f6ef702a7c7d
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Good deodorant that has a pleasant smell and is easy to use. The packaging is handy too, with squared sides meaning the bottle more readily sits upright against other items in a bag, and the bottle size is not too bit, but maybe a smaller, traveller size would be useful too.