MY

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

My spider veins are fading away after a month later, but I doubt it will totally go away. It takes time to recover since I am having it for 30 years. This is my 2nd purchase.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

The scent is not great BUT is helps older peoples veins and achy legs/feet. Five stars for effectiveness. Long term use does fade very small spider veins. Mix few drops of essential oil - peppermint or lavender to get a good cream with added benefits.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

My friend ask me to otder this for her to try and she said it wirks well for her so thumbs up for this product

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This cream lives up to its name! I was very impressed with how quickly it absorbed into my skin and within minutes, my veins were painless. I can see how over time it would really make a difference in the appearance of bad veins as well. Excellent product.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

After using this my leg feel less swollen and relief. although the veins are still visible. The scent is not very strong. The quality is good.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I got this for my friend and she said it's effective. She finished the whole thing. However, she stopped using for a while and she thinks it must be used continuously to be effective.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I use this cream for about a week every evening. It's too early so see any results and I don't have big veins. But I can't stand this strange scent. For me it's like a public restroom (sorry). But I'm generally sensitive to scents. So no repurchase and I don't sure if I'll can use till the end.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Just arrived. Will start using it directly and share results

20a4d79f-9d36-4767-876a-cacb4ac40149
Oceans
Posted on Mar 11, 2021

I started using the cream and the capsules about 2 weeks ago and I am already starting to see results. Some of my varicose veins are starting to fade and become less noticeable. The spider veins I had in my ankles are also starting to fade. It also relieves some of the pain and swelling in my feet and ankles. I definately recommend this product to anyone who has varicose veins.