MY

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I love my 2 cats, but ever since I've had them for nearly 2 years... I've been suffering from occasional sinus and allergy attacks. I didnt want antihistamines as it dries my nose up terribly. but these drops really really work. I can finally breathe through both nostrils and I can sleep well. I take 1/2 dropper under tongue once a day.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Bought this for my husband who is highly allergic to our sweet 11 & 1/2 year old tabby cat (who I've had longer than we've been married LOL). He normally gets hives, itchy red, watery eyes , stuffy nose and sneezing when kitty comes around him. After the 2nd dose of this, it is working wonderfully! Kitty can hang around for up to 1/2 hour and hubby has minimal reaction! This is a God send!!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Bought this for my wife to help combat her allergies. Packaging looks great and she's a big fan of beneficial homeopathic remedies. I was originally concerned about its effectiveness, but turns out I didn't have anything to worry about

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I take this every night before bed as our dog sleeps with us. I have been able to stop taking Zyrtec since starting this at the end of the year.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I'm very happy with this, it took a couple weeks of daily use to see improvement in my allergies so please give it time. Very happy with this product.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This actually works for me with my itchy skin because of my beloved cats. I take it 2 times a day am/pm. I figured out how many drops were in a level just so I could squeeze it all at once and it's very easy to take.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I tried this for my allergy to my dog, which gives me asthma. I used this along with NAC and Silymarin...as the liver is the organ that processes histamines. I found...by using one at a time to start...that the Silymarin gel caps was the most effective, followed by NAC.

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

We had adopted a cat just last year and it being our first pet it was indeed a shock when my wife started developing allergies to it. The bigger problem was that it took a good 8 months for the symptoms to become visible enough and the thought of giving the cat away after such a long time was quite difficult. After trying a few over the counter, anti allergics we tried to give this a shot a nd what a relief it was! It's been just a month since my wife started using it and the difference is quite evident. The sneezing is quite less and the allergy induced  the weakness seems to be a rare scenario now.  Some people on the forum have suggested that they could stop using it after a while and we are hoping that be the case here too. But with the results it has given till now, this definitely looks like a possibility. Strongly recommended for Cat allergies

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

I try to avoid western medication but I have two cats and I'm highly allergic. These are the perfect fix! I take one in the morning when I wake up, let dissolve under the tongue. And every time I'm feeling sniffly or itchy again I take another, but that is quite rare. They really help to forget about the allergies. I alternate between this and the Source Naturals brand.