MY

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I'm in love with this vitamin! I've been taking it for about a year and the effects could not be more noticeable. I recommend all the people who want to boost their health and well-being.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

i ordered this for my friend. she is at her menopausal stage right now. she thanked me because After taking this supplements it helps her a lot to sleep better at night. Her hot flashes at night is gone. and it improves her appetite. Since she works for longer hour she does not need to worry as she does not feel tired at all. she has a smoolth daily routine. The taste of this supplements is not bad at all too. The quality is excellent too!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

The quality is great, the ingredient are the best and I fell so much better after taking these vitamins the the size of pills were okay with me the potency helped my body and hair the taste was not horrible at all. I took them twice a day with breakfast and dinner which was best for me.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Good vitamin complex for women from Natural Factors. I bought it for my mom. This multivitamin complex contains a full spectrum of nutrients, herbs and antioxidants in an ideal ratio. This complex helps support high energy levels, healthy cognitive function, immunity, and skin and joint health to meet the needs of premenopausal, postmenopausal and postmenopausal women. The capsules are not too large and can be swallowed easily. The quality of the goods is up to the mark. Recommend!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

i recommended this to my very dear friend because she's in menopausal stage and the result was really good on her health....will be her maintenance supplement since the first time taking it.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I bought this multivitamin for my mom. The price was great and she was happy. I have noticed the big difference in her energy level. This is the best multivitamin I have found for my mom.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I bought this for my sister as she’s having her menopause. It’s too early to tell if the product works for her; but it’s recommended by a friend who has been taking it during her menopause too.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

My mother who is 90+ years old finds this easy to take and seems to be happy with its effects. She continues to take it to maintain her general health .

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This supplement should be great for healthy women but not for me as I have hyperthyroidism and I think the iodine triggers my thyroid more so I got diarrhea. I change the star from 2 into 4 cuz my 76 yo mom feels great with it.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

My mother’s only complaint with this one is it’s not a 1 daily tablet and most of the time she forgotten to take more.