MY

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and protects against viruses. Should take this supplement regularly during the cold season. It's powdered in capsules, so it is easy to absorb and works well. Most vitamin C in tablets can cause digestive upset to a lot of people. The dosage of vitamin C is just convenient to take one or more capsules after breakfast. Medium sized capsules that are very easy to drink. Love this brand and the quality is excellent. Highly recommend.

0e11c890-9d2a-4fbf-811f-40fc7d28077a
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Really good vitamin C formula with a great addition of bioflavonoids and rose hips. I def suggest everyone trying vit C with them two rather than in pure form, if it’s possible, as both rose hips and bioflavonoids really aid in more efficient absorbability of the vit C and its bioavailability as well. HOWEVER, I do not recommend taking ascorbic acid, if you have stomach acidity issues (for instance, due to gastritis or other illnesses) without consulting a physician first. Consider trying Ester-C (calcium ascorbate), which is non-acidic and wouldn’t affect your stomach acidity, instead, if that’s the case. P.S. don’t forget to 🌿thumbzzz upp💫 if you find my review useful)

d260c5de-b55f-4515-810d-c8d8520df390
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product really works! After 3 months of use I felt a significant improvement in my disposition to perform physical and mental tasks, my pain related to a degenerative process in the cartilages also reduced a lot! This supplement is made up of excellent quality ingredients and the capsules are easy to swallow and have a pleasant taste!

CynWatt
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Vitamin C and bioflavonoids when ingested together are more effective than taken separately. Vitamins are not individual molecular compounds. Vitamins are biological complexes. Ascorbic acid is an isolate, a fraction, a distillate of naturally occurring vitamin C. In addition to ascorbic acid, vitamin C must include rutin or bioflavonoids. Ascorbic acid is described merely as the “antioxidant wrapper” portion of vitamin C, it protects the functional parts of the vitamin from rapid oxidation or breakdown. So when supplementing with vitamin c, always look for ascorbic acid plus bioflavonoids. I like how the synthetic ascorbic acid is blended with the natural ingredients of Rose Hips and Citrus Extrects as well. I consume 1 tablet each day and so as my sons. I may increase to 2 tablets when feeling under the weather.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

My experience with this product is so-so. I have purchased it to boost my immune system, but my stomach did not like it. The tablet irritates my stomach, so I take 1/2 of the tablet per day. I would strongly recommend choosing vit C in a capsule version, it will be easier to digest and the effect will be more pronounced.

a9af7571-ef8e-4071-a5bc-f041c4931e93
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant, helps the body regenerate and strengthens the immune system. It is needed for proper iron absorption, stimulates the production of white blood cells and the development of bones, teeth and blood cells. It supports growth, ensures blood vessel strength, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels, as well as the risk of blood clots. Excellent value for money.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I have been looking for a vitamin c with rosehips for a while now. I am so happy to finally see Natural Factors Vitamins C with Rosehips and what makes it more amazing is it has also Bioflavonoids. Vitamin C with rosehips can make our immune systems stronger as well as make our skin healthier.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Started taking this recently as we go into the winter months in order to help boost immunity. The tablet size is a bit on the bigger side, but I still find them pretty easy to swallow. I haven't really noticed any strange aftertastes, so overall I would say this product is good quality for the price - I have no complaints.