MY

Posted on Dec 10, 2021
Great

Have been taking them for about a week already and there might be some improvement in joint pains. Cannot be sure yet. Tumeric and bromelain are both amazing product so if this a super quality I am going to feel it. I am hopeful that they work. I will keep updating as the month progresses.

673dc103-6c79-4efe-a911-77b3582513eb
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I have been taking one of these capsules of turmeric and bromelain daily for years now. I trust Natural Factors to deliver a product of consistent high quality. Turmeric's anti-inflammatory effects are fairly well documented. I exercise hard almost every day, and I think turmeric helps joint and muscle strains heal quickly . Bromelain's health benefits are not as well-established. It too is used for its anti-inflammatory effects, but the reason I like it is that appears to regularize and smooth my digestion. I have rarely if ever suffered from constipation since I started taking it.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Has probably helped a little with the constant headaches I have been having for a while. My body tends to get overheated easily, and turmeric is a great anti-inflammatory from other experiences. Have to take this for 4 to 6 weeks to see how well it actually works - so let's see. My family uses another brand of curcumin but I wanted this with the bromelain.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Great for muscle pain after exercise. Good for stomachache too. The bromelain ingredients ease coughing. My daughter took it at night when she had a cold with cough, this helped stopping the cough. It's a great antioxidant. Be careful if you are taking blood thinner medication though, turmeric does thin blood.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

It's high quality & small size and lack of taste makes it easy for me to swallow. As we age, the benefit of the antioxidant ingredient in this package helps to reduce pain, inflammation, improves joint & cognitive issues.

1488bfdf-1f5e-46ec-937b-572193a7bf5d
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Me and my husband found great support with our every day activities from these 3 products … it’s easier now even to run or do some cycling … we can do it with less disconfort. We are feeling younger!

e3bcedd8-cbeb-4b7d-8e64-2be7640741c7
8761343d-c7a9-4fbf-82ad-5cc643891cfe
3b872321-8696-4600-a56a-717b4bf698f7
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I would have given this a 5 star, but took off one star because of the huge spike in price from the last time I ordered this. I can no longer afford to buy it. This makes me sad because I really love the product and feel like it has a lot of health benefits for me.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have been taking bromelain to try to reduce the eye floaties. Not sure if it is working. I like this combo of turmeric because turmeric helps with pain management.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

order it for a friend who suffers from early stages of gout, with daily use, the swelling of his finger has disappeared. it seems to be very useful, especially as it contains bromelain that helps to absorb turmeric

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

A must for arthritis and back pain. Take every day and give it a couple of weeks before it really starts working. My pain can be pretty severe at times. I am on disability. But i take this and glucosamine condritin daily in order to stay active. It is much better than any western medicine