MY

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Comprehensive mix of vitamins, the lid needs work.

This is a pretty comprehensive combo of vitamins. Happy with it so far. However the lid doesn’t lock firmly into place. It opens up too easily and I’m concerned about moisture getting in and spoiling the tabs. I’ve transferred the contents to a firm-sealing bottle and it’s all good now.

67edb225-527b-4312-8db1-0eb0fc9d6ad9
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I just can't describe how happy I am with this supplement! Since I began taking this, my stamina improved so much and my sleep normalized. It isn't impossible my skin got so better that I don't break out anymore. Rarely do I get sick and no more colds. If my assumption is right, this also aids me with getting fewer allergy attacks

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I love this product. I've been using it for a couple of years. I was exclusively buying it from shops in my city which sell it for triple the price it retails for on iHerb. The size of this thing was surprizing to me given the price. It's a great quality brand it was recommended to me by a friend who takes it as well so I started taking it and loved it. I take it as the packaging suggests I do and it's been great

To be honest these are good quality vitamins, the company behind is reputable and the ingredients are suficient and some extras like bee pollen, saw palmetto, Spirulina etc... about the efect I would say that multivitamins are not made for one to feel energized all day, but for our body to function properly, maybe be we don't feel like superman but our body is getting the nutrients it needs. Of course you can complement this multi, for example: it has 250mg of vitamin C, in flu season you can take vitamin C capsules up to 1000mg a day... same with the other ingredients. The natural blend I mention before definitely helps, but it comes in very small doses.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I take it every day when I go to work and I feel very good.I will buy it again because it's was keeping me awake.

21672380-4fcd-4f96-9272-639cbd12ba96
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Good quality multivitamin, not sure about its effects or benefits but for sure it doesnt hurt as a supplement, and adds any vitamins that are potentially deficient.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I purchased this multivitamin for my husband and he takes 2 capsules daily with food. The capsules size is acceptable and he find no problem to swallow them at all. He have been taking them for about a month now and he is happy with them.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I got this for my husband when his regular multivitamin wasn't available. He likes the ingredients and doses, but 2 capsules twice a day is hard for him to manage.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I bought it for my husband. He is a nurse and works many night shifts. With the help of multivitamin he doesn't feel very tired. His skin and hair are looking fine too.

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

Natural Factors Men's MultiStart delivers a complete spectrum of essential vitamins and minerals, plus specialized, cultured organic-herb blends formulated to meet the nutritional needs of men. I have tried many multi vitamins over the course of my life. These are by far the best. Noticed I was missing something, some mineral or vitamin. After taking Natural Factors Men's MultiStart for a few days I felt complete and I believe the viatmin's are absorbed better into the body instead of flushed out. I recommend this men's multi to all men young and old.

05b3e1b2-03f4-4cbc-94b4-440ce98e201e