MY

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

The quality of product is good. The color of tablet is orange. the size is easy to swallow. This has improved my eye condition since i have to work on computer and smart phone all the time. The ingredient is enough since it has zeaxanthin. There taste is normal. My parents usually have eye fatigue and they feel better.

4d5d70d1-d95b-4d1d-97b1-301e6b6242b6
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

This is my 3rd refill purchase, and it really works on my vision! Been with Myopia & Astigmatism since age 12, then Presbyopia came along a few years ago... Never considered Lasik surgery because most Ophthalmologists wear glasses and do Lasik surgery on patients, it doesn't seem reasonable to me. Earlier a few months ago, found Floaters (Myodesopsia) becoming obvious and interrupting my center vision, Ophthalmologist suggested taking Lutein as a supplement and prescription to Floaters. Started from a normal dose, 20mg/day, about 3 weeks time the floaters 90% gone magically. As for now, I can barely see floaters unless if I try really hard.

de2f5b3b-6a47-49cf-9047-33ef6115c288
Posted on May 9, 2022

As a university student in final year, I use my devices all day for more than 10 hours at one time. This supplement has tremendously helped with my eyes, less eye strain that I can feel physically. Also, I feel like my eyesight is better, especially when looking far away.

[Update: After 2 months of using lutein 20mg (with astaxanthin 12mg, DHA 500mg and D3 5000iu) my vision health is corrected in three areas - fatigue, dryness and over-sensitity to daylight. Floaters too are lighter in comparison.] Lutein is an antioxidant found in breast milk. In fact, lutein is highly concentrated in colostrum (the first milk mothers produce). Antioxidants help protect fatty acids, like DHA, from oxidation. Not only is lutein beneficial for visual and cognitive health in infants, it shows benefits across the lifespan. So, if you wish to have a more agile and youthful eyes and brain (oh, not forgetting a more hydrated and elastic skin as well), top up with this star carotenoid.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I always take lutein and I believe it helps a lot to improve vision. My myopia is decreasing, with the cataract, which I don't need to operate on, because I can see very well up close and from afar the lens degrees are decreasing. Lutein from Natural Factors, with 20 mg in softgel is very easy to ingest.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Lutein and zeaxanthin are two important carotenoids, which are pigments produced by plants that give fruits and vegetables a yellow to a reddish hue. Lutein and zeaxanthin are powerful antioxidants that defend your body against unstable molecules called free radicals. They support eye health. Here are conditions with which lutein and zeaxanthin may help: age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, eye detachment.

djagi
Posted on May 18, 2022

Optimal dose of lutein for long-term use and high dose of zeaxanthin compared to other similar products (marigold flower extract). I trust Natural Factors and use many of their supplements.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I experienced very tired and dry eyes since started working from home without big computer monitor. my tired and dried eyes improved so much since taking this supplement. The improvement started about a week after taking one capsule daily. I definitely will continue to take this as long as I need to work with computer 😃

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

These supplements have a really good amount of both lutein and zeaxanthin. They are tasteless and odorless, and are small and easy to swallow, which is very helpful for me. After taking these for a couple of weeks, I feel like I acually notice a slight improvement in my overall vision!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Excellent source of lutein to supplement into your daily diet. Nowadays our food doesn't contain the vitamins it used to as our soil isn't as nutrient rich as it once was. Hence the importance of daily vitamins. It's better to buy all your vitamins separate so you can pick and choose good quality instead of just taking a multivitamin that has some good but most low quality vitamins mixed in. We don't really "feel" the effects of vitamins, but at least we know we're giving our bodies what it needs. It's like insurance on your health.