MY

NandaLinnAung
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
2040
Excellent Product for detox!

I had a small reading in ultrasound on liver last year, so I started taking this and now I feel it's a lot better because I do not feel tired or weak. Fantastic quality and product. Great for detoxing your inner organs. The taste is okay and the size is not too big. I would recommend as this is my go-to cleansing my liver. Great price and fast delivery. I particularly like the dosage because you only need to take one capsule when you need. I reckon ingredient is fantastic however, please be noted this is diuretic . Thanks for reading and hope this will help detox your liver.

36a42cdd-4110-41ce-a506-3475b948ca4e

The excellent quality supplement for liver and gallbladder issues. It contains all the herbs that support gallbladder and liver health. The size is just right. The dosage is mentioned on the bottle. There a lot of benefits. The taste is ok too. Effective supplements to promote strong functioning liver with Milk Thistle, Hazel, Artichoke Extract, Zinc & Turmeric, all known for promoting healthy liver function ★ Natural detox cleanse capsules reduce bloating while increasing blood flow for greater cognitive function. Effective pills for liver support. Supplements protect liver health. ★ Milk thistle ingredient in complex known to nourish & help repair liver - Natural capsules stimulate new liver cell production - Milk thistle may lower cholesterol while improving skin health with anti-aging properties ★ Turmeric used as digestive tonic or skin toner & also supports urinary tract health - Artichoke provides liver support while stimulating blood flow from the liver & reduces hangovers ★ Antioxidant filled complex contains rich ingredients to detox cleanse colon & body - Pure capsules promote healthy blood flow & immune system

d879c2d6-f889-4f98-b8de-b7775a1772d4
Posted on May 16, 2022

I have used this product now for several years to keep liver and gallbladder in good health and in every medical test my liver as well as gallbladder is looking so good that I get compliments for such good liver health for my age. Natural Factors uses a truly synergistic blend of several herbs that are proven to be effective for Liver-gallbladder health and the capsules are small and easy to ingest.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

The best supplement for liver and gallbladder issues. It contains all the herbs that support gallbladder and liver health such as dandelion, artichoke and milk thistle and it doesn’t contain any unnecessary additives. I have been using this product for a few months now and my digestive issues have been resolved after a long time. Also, it doesn’t taste or smell bad which is a plus point. I recommend this product to everyone who have gallbladder or liver issues.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Tried this when my side started hurting and I was beginning to have problems digesting fats. Figured my gall bladder was giving me issues. Used this cleanse as a detox and it worked great. I been close to a year now and no further problems. I will certainly order again should I ever need it.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Not sure what It does to me, but I started to poop 3 times per day with a normal good quality stool. I have never complained on my toileting habits, so this supplement just upgraded my digestive level. However , I expected it would improve my gastric issues. The pills have no taste, no odour. The package was fine!

da4e3364-83be-473f-bc55-6dd54eb67ee3
1072d0b1-a02e-44a5-b7ad-c4bd050e3d6c
c09f8a33-588b-45fa-9c46-0de02f2fd105
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love this product! Since I have a fatty liver I started using this. I like this product because of the benefits, quality, size, taste, and the natural ingredients. I don't feel bloated anymore since I started using it.

ca8922b7-c40b-4b48-8d35-6a7109890a8d
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I use this along with Natural Factors Multi Enzyme. So far, I’ve avoided the gall bladder removal surgery recommended for me last Fall. I still enjoy the foods I love in moderation and have not experienced any negative symptoms. Initially, to combat the inflammation I used Flora Floressence detox tea for a couple of months. Flora Swedish Bitters are also helpful.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great quality product with good ingredients and in a decent sized package. I take the dosage as recommended on the bottle. I haven't had any adverse reactions taking this supplement and has no strange after taste! I will continue to use due to the benefits on the gallbladder and liver.

Posted on May 11, 2022