MY

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Great product!

I used to have allergies for sometime and since I consumed this supplement it really effect my digestion system. I found it really a great product as it made of high composition of good enzyme and quality ingredient that for the gut and intestinal. After I consumed this my stomach feels better ! Love it❤️🥰

b17da4df-424c-40b4-a35a-10a85ae7be2a
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Saves me from painful stomach cramps and other symptoms from lactose intolerance (even though I have a mild case of it). Doesn't taste like anything and is very easy to swallow even without water. Even though the packaging is big, the capsules are small, so it's easy for me to store it in a smaller, more discrete container for everyday use as well!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I'm lactose intolerant and these lactase enzyme capsules are a game changer. While I generally eat dairy-free, looking for milk-free options all the time can be a real drag. These capsules allow me to relax and just enjoy whatever we're having without having to quiz the waiter about ingredients. I always take these on vacation with me so that I can enjoy the local coffee and cuisine without worrying about any angry gut. One capsule lets me have a latte on an empty stomach. The effect usually lasts more than one meal for me but if I'm not taking chances, I'll just pop one before each meal. The capsules are very easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This enzyme has hood quality minimal ingredients for those suffering from lactose intolerance. I take this immediately with water before eating any dairy. I just estimate the number I take. The more dairy (creamier and softer) I’m about to take, the more dosage. It significantly reduces stomach upset. Packaging is well sealed.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Not sure why I haven't ordered this earlier, my life is much easier now. I can live like normal people who don't have digestion issues. I can enjoy cheese and ice cream and everything that I want and love without fear of getting sick. It's a lifesaver when travelling. Taste is not that bad for the benefits you get. Start using it 3-5 days before the trip regularly, and then just continue throughout while travelling. You gut will thank you.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

just great. no more stomach aches after eating dairy products. i take this bottle with me all the time. very good product. btw, for me, one pill is enough for dairy meal, e.g the dose is higher than any lactase pills in my country. 9000 fcc is really good

Labeling "lactose-free" on products is a marketing ploy. There is no lactose-free milk: at the factory where milk is produced, a little amount of lactase enzyme is added to it, its concentration does not allow the proper absorption of lactose. Therefore, it is better to take lactase in normal tested concentrations- Highly recommend this lasctase enzyme.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Lactase is a transmembrane protein located in the lipid bilayer membrane such that its active sites extend into the lumen of the intestine. When the enzyme lactase binds to the disaccharide lactose, its active sites cleave lactose into its two constituent sugars: glucose and galactose. Quality is good and I like it

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This is a very good product, with very well selected ingredients and high quality. With benefits for me, because I really love milk. I take one capsule just before taking any product with lactose and then I feel very well, I do not have unpleasant swelling. My stomach feels good and my digestion is good.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

my husband has a lactose intolerance and I don't, so it's soooo hard to me make food for both of us with the same ingredients. fortunately, I heard about those lactase enzymes and it works like magic! now I can make my favorite cakes and desserts for both of us