MY

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It has good quality, bought it for my mom and she feels better she has a blood circulation issues, but now she feels her legs a bit lighter, it has no taste, small size, came in a good packaging sealed and clean, you can take it as supplement not medication.

6153f10f-2463-42bc-93a5-3e17c42955fe

Love these. Great quality product, quality ingredient. Tastes normal and the size is just right. Packaging is good. The benefits include, giving me more energy. I take it every morning. It is necessary for making proteins and is commonly used for circulation. L-arginine is converted in the body into a chemical called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow. L-arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body. Arginine is necessary for the development of T-cells, which are white blood cells that play central roles in immune response.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

i ordered this one for my incoming fet. the shipment is very good. it arrives in 7 days from date of purchase.the price is low compared to other store. it doesn't have any taste. nice product. the l arginine helps thickened uterine lining. nice packaging. so safe. i recommend this supplements

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This is a great quality l-arginine supplement with a number of benefits including prostate health and fitness improvement. I usually take one everyday but when I workout I take two for an extra punch. It doesn't have such a strong taste and the ingredients are fine. I contacted the manufacturer to ask if this is suitable for those who follow a vegan diet and they confirmed that this is completely free of animal products.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

L Arginine is a great supporter of the kidneys, liver, and heart. I have heart and kidney ailments so it is ideal for me. Natural Factors is a good brand, that I trust. I am glad that Iherb carries such a great stock of supplements, and it is much easier than traipsing round shops.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

L-Arginine is an amino acid that has been shown to support the cardiovascular system and promote vigorous heart function. It is an important factor in muscle metabolism and works to transport, store, and excrete nitrogen. It is required in the formation of Nitric Oxide (NO) to enhance healthy circulation throughout the body. Natural Factors amino acids are the highest quality pharmaceutical grade products available.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Excellent supplement which helps to boost my immunity. Love this products. Will purchase again. Thank you for the fast delivery arrangement. It have been a pleasant shopping experience with iHerb. Waiting for more promotions

44ff22b9-1cf7-4e94-858f-b18dd82771af
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Tastes normal and the size is fine. Packaging is good. I take it every morning. It is necessary for making proteins and is commonly used for circulation. L-arginine is converted in the body into a chemical called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide improves blood flow. Free Form Amino Acid, good for heart health. Suitable for Vegetarians/Vegans Ingredients L-Arginine (hydrochloride) (Pharmaceutical Grade) 1000 mg ** Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), rice powder, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I've been taking it for my heart health and improving my endurance. Still early days, but it seems to be working, I feel good when taking it. Natural factors is a good brand that I have tried many times, this product seems to be also very good quality. has no taste, the capsule is reasonable size, no difficulty swallowing.