MY
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Ordered this before and this is a repeat order because it works as good if not better than others. Tried many other brands, this one comes considerably large per gel capsule but manageable. Smells quite good and actually tastes good! Not sure about the many, many brands out there, but from all the brands tried, this seems to be the only one not in powdered capsule form. Prefer this to those anytime. Seems to work quite fast as well, and this is referring to it being swallowed not chewed (which I imagine would work even faster). Seems to work reasonably well personally for gout, at least compared to other brands tried in the market, taken in the same quantity (eg 2-4 per day if using for gout). Supplementing with this, it does help with reducing the reliance on/frequency of use of NSAIDS used for gout personally. Natural over pain meds preferred always!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

cherry benefits are vast. they taste good. Cherries are low in calories and chock full of fiber, vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and other good-for-you ingredients. You'll get vitamins C, A, and K. Each long-stemmed fruit delivers potassium, magnesium, and calcium too. They also bring antioxidants, like beta-carotene, and the essential nutrient choline. I recommend

This is only a review after second bottle. So after 2 bottles of this, my mom's gout finally under control, no more pain, so we don't buy this cherry anymore because we don't need it anymore. Cherry and potassium helped her gout, but the most important thing is the right diet, Keto diet, a low carb high fat diet. If there's no Keto diet, even huge amount cherry supplement won't help.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love this product. It really does help my uric acid issues. The ingredient which is cherry works really quickly to relieve symptoms and the quality is excellent in my opinion. The tablets are pretty big, but I don't have a problem swallowing them as they are shaped well so the size is ok.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I bought this product for my husband since we're trying to lower his uric acid by combining herbal supplements to diet and exercise. Within the 1st month of use and 5 kilograms down, his uric acid levels did improve. We'll continue to use the product until his uric acid levels normalizes. No bad side effects or concerns, the smell and taste are negligible so picky eaters won't have issues. We were concerned originally if he'll get acidic on daily consumption of the product, but so far no issues.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Good basic cherry concentrate supplement. I took it for a while at night to get melatonin naturally but because I've been taking melatonin for years, I still had to keep taking melatonin. I stopped taking it as taking this AND melatonin would be redundant. I have had to streamline my supplement regimen for financial reasons but in the future if we have more money I make take this again as cherries are rich in antioxidants. Like if this helps you!

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I take this myself for joint pain and as an anti-oxidant Works great with my anti-inflammatory diet and it’s also good against free radicals. I find it to be good quality as well

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The green tea extract is one of the best in the market. The content is one of the highest and it provides enough extract for one day's use, especially during the Covid era. Also, it is a bargain for your money. A great supplement for adults.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Bought this for my mom to help alleviate her gout symptoms. Its a good value product for the price paid. My mom has also feedbacked that it helps her condition and is keen on repurchasing.