MY

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

good quality. good ingredient list ,no sugar and no nasty artificial sweeteners.Great taste has a cooling effect . No artificial colours. Benifits immune system function. To improve it please consider creating same products but higher in strength so my lower age children do not need to have so many each serving or with so much frequency . Larger size tablets. Nice package kids love image. Use as a supplement or benefit for the immune system.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

The dosage of each tablet is perfect for small kids if we think we had covid. They usually keep the dosage less for kids. But they do need it for their immunity. And this 250 mg with each chewable tablet is good enough for kids. Love the brand and ingredients.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Good ingredients with good taste that kids love it. We have been using it since covid . The size of the tablets are easy for them. And i use it for kids 1 or 2 tablets accoeding their ages. İt has 250 mg of vitamin c each serving. İ do know it has a helpful benefit for their immune and we use it daily. And increase the dosage during cold season or we wanna boost immune!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I thought they are gummies but found out that afterwardsare chewable tablets.. my daughter didn't like the taste at the beginning but got a little used to it afterwards

e62fc9a0-3fe3-4a69-ac42-031a4fbfff47
8391bde7-8956-46dc-ac7c-d6df049693d4
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Amazing brand and good product! Bought it for a kid age 3. They taste like citrus, so it's much easier to make a kid take them. Great packaging and size of 90 tablets, which is enough for 3 months when frequently used. Great supplement for kids! Good ingrediants, no artificial colorings, great quality overall!

These taste really good.. They taste like smarties, but way better. My kids remind me daily of having to take these. I got these to boost their immunity. They taste way better than the adult ones I got for me and my husband.. so when we finish that bottle I plan on ordering these for us big kids too. Be careful, since the lids are not childproof, to keep them way out of reach since children can confuse these for candy or go through a number of these to satisfy their craving.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

It's indeed chewable, it's delicious and EFFECTIVE! you can see that benefits of the vitamins are genuine, in just few weeks I can feel that my immune system is somehow strong compared to when I'm not drinking any vitamins at all!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I thought i was buying Multi vit Berry flavor, i did not look carefully.... this is Vit C in orange flavor, my son doesn't like it much. But we will finish it for sure.

Posted on May 26, 2022

at first the taste is awkward for my kids but by everyday taking it ,they are liking it and wants to take more than the normal dosage for each day

Posted on May 12, 2022

The kids love the taste and they're also the most reasonably priced. Not to mention they don't have a lot of chemicals or sugar in them.