MY

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Real world results

There is no substitute for real world experience and as supplements go this product is top notch--high quality ingredients that, in my experience, have had real world benefits in improving the strength of my immune system before and during this pandemic. Not a 'magic bullet', but a solid addition to any regimen for those of any age looking do what they can to stay healthy, or at least healthier.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I have used antiviral echinamide for many years for myself and my family at the onset of cold, flu, etc. In th iij s current pandemic I tske it every day. I used to use the liquid but now take the capsules....easier to take.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is the best anti-virus formula in the market. Very effective when taken at the onset of symptoms. This is also safe for children as it is alcohol free, unlike the tincture version.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

These do taste and smell like licorice, so if you can’t stomach that, don’t get these, but they’re great! They contain five different immune support supplements all wrapped into one small gel cap. They work great too!

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

Super anti-viral!! This is a great immune-booster. As soon as we feel a sore throat or cough coming on, we take this and it helps. I really like that it contains lomatium because this helps support immune response and respiratory health. We also take Anti-V daily as a preventative during cold & flu season.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

All I can say is: this must work! I haven't been sick in several years. I take 2 gels per day.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is my family go to for flu or covid reasons

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Outstanding immune support product for maintaining healthiness or getting over an illness.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Doesn't seem to work when I had runny nose twice. I took up to 2 to 3 pills at one time and continue to take 1 each hour but still no good effect. I have a headache, took 3 pills but also does'nt work at all. This product is not cheap but why is it not working in the slightest?