MY

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

This is my 1 time of this brand. I found vitamins for eye healths and have tried 5 brands in i-herb. This consists of many useful ingredients. Just tried a few days, generally outcome towards my eyes getting better. For a finally result conclusion need to anticipate for longer testing. The capsule is easy to swallow. Smell is not strong.

9f0f6788-abbc-4e32-a748-fd8fc1cf385e

Excellent formulation for eye health . I recommend this for relative with so-called "un-curable macular degeneration" . Doctors are often wrong and stupid. Within 8 weeks, the vision returns to normal... this is done following large intake of daily carrot juice (2 liters per day) - see Dr. Max Gerson - Gerson Therapy .. ; and Budwig Smoothie (see Prof. Joanna Budwig). I also recommend other supplements : Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Liked all the extra ingredients and the apparent quality per the manufacturers website. Trying these for dry macular degeneration and passed the sixth month test with no changes either way. No constipation for me with these as with another popular name brand. There is a organic earthy odor but taken with a small amount of food it’s ok and no big dealbreaker for me. Hoping for the best.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

My dad mentioned that it is still early to see any difference. Probably will update this review in a month or so. But he said the ingredients are good and also the size of the capsule makes it easy to swallow. He hopes this will help him improve his eyesight.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

This eye formula is great for people like me, who work a lot in front of a computer (and who work their poor eyes very hard). It contains tons of Luteuin that really help the eyes function. I'ts just too bad that it doesn't contain Eyebright (Euphrasia), which is (to my knowledge) super important for eye health. So I have no choice but to switch between this formula and Natural Factor's "regular" eye factors formula, which does contain Eyebright.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I can taste the smell of herbal when taking 2 pills every times. I used to like this brand , this time I try this with higher dose of Lutein. Maybe it has better result, but I think I will get another brand next time. I don’t like the smell at all. ( you can’t take it in empty stomach , it causes Nauseous)

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Purchased this product to help my eyes feel better. I live in a dry climate and after just a week of taking them my eyes feel more comfortable. Dryness and like stickiness disappeared.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

As I age eye vitamins are so important and I have been taking this one for years. It's a good choice of ingredients in it.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

We have been using our eyes more often on phone and computer and I have been using this for the last 2 years. Is helping and improving. Will be continuing.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This is a fantastic vision product. We have recommended to others for eye health, vision improvement etc. I spend a lot of time in front of my computer for work and this helps with eye fatigue. Great balance of ingredients .